• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 ficm bolts/ air filter clips

MNStroker316

Reaction score
I am looking for a couple ficm bolts (two specifically) and 2-3 of the latch clips that hold the air cleaner assembly together!

Thanks

78f100

Reaction score
I think he means the nuts, older style 10mm head with a concave like a lug nut. Fits ones without the vibration damper rubber on the ficm. A nut and washer will work just fine if your ficm bracket has studs, if not m8 bolts fit. There are 4 different ficm brackets that I know of on these trucks, so maybe take a pic of what you have, I'm sure I have several. As far as the clamps any shop who does any sort of diesel performance probably has some from old airboxes they have removed. I usually have several in my tool box I like to keep them for when trucks come in missing one. If you only have 2 put them on the back side of the filter housing it's the most important, the front 2 only hold the fender scoop on until you get new ones. Ford dealer should have both, I'm a parts hoarder...lol pm me if you can't get any elsewhere.

MNStroker316

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. I didn't know there were so many different styles for the ficm brackets. I'll post some pics when I get a chance. But yes you're correct about what I'm looking for. The 10mm nuts with the concave shape.

Latest posts

Members online