6.0 Fuel Pressure drop

BufertSS

Reaction score
I thought with the AD150 or fass system you bypass the OE pump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not with the AD150.. If you get a Air Dog II or the Air Dog II 4G, then you bypass the OE pump.. I cant speak on the fass, but I am sure with their bigger pumps its the same thing.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Current FASS products for the 7.3L and 6.0L are all HIGH PRESSURE, they have discontinued their low pressure pumps for those trucks.

The AD 100 and 150 are low pressure "helper" pumps. They give you air separation, water separation and filtration, with about 10-15psi of positive fuel pressure feeding your stock pump. This is really a great way to go as I personally believe that you get more efficient air removal at lower pump pressure, but not everyone wants to run 2 different pumps (particularly when they need more than stock volume for the main system pump like in this case). My race truck has been running an AD150 feeding a Fuelab since day one, with a 2 micron baldwin spin-on after the Fuelab.

Poglife

Reaction score
I've been having the same issue. Same setup except for the reg return kit , which was next on the list to fix this issue . Good info to check tho thanks

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Without a quality RRK, the stock fuel pressure regulator could be the problem. The hose crimp test can answer that.

Latest posts

Members online