• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 manifolds and more (package deal)

Hillz

Reaction score
I have lots of 6.0 parts from 6-7 core engines. I am located in Canada (N0B 1M0) and these parts are not worth much here. I would like to sell all these in a package deal. If you can ship International this will be a deal. I will help packaging the parts and getting them shipped out. Shipping cost will be the buyers as I have no shipping connections here. I will list a price on the parts to comply with the rules. Don`t be afraid to shoot me offers, this stuff has to go:

- 12 to 14 exhaust manifolds $15.00 each
- 4 intake manifolds (no cross overs) $25.000 each
- 12 hp oil rails (new style) $10.00 each
- 1 to 2 engine wiring harnesses $50.00 each
- 2 new style HPOP`s $50.00 each
- 3 crankshafts $30.00 each
- 3 flex plates $10.00 each
- 3 fuel bowls $10.00 each
- 3 steering pumps $10.00 each
- 2 oil pans $15.00 each
- 2 complete F-series fans with shrouds $40.00 each

These prices are for a package deal. At this time I am not interested in selling individual pieces. All parts have been visually inspected but are as is. Payment with Paypal only. Sorry, no trades.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Set me up with a deal on shipping the intake manifolds and consider them sold.

On edit** Lol, I guess I should've read the *whole* ad. Where in Canada are you located?

Last edited:

Hillz

Reaction score
Yeah, the prices are good because the parts are in Canada and I would like to sell most if not all as a package deal. I would imagine heavy parts like these would be cheaper by the pallet. I am located 1 hr West of Toronto, Ontario

Mdub707

Reaction score
Yeah I'd really like to scoop up a few sets of exhaust manifolds, but not sure the best way to get them here, I'm in upstate NY.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Im in michigan. I might be interested in this setup to make some extra cash. I could meet ya since im not far from you. Pm me your address

Mdub707

Reaction score
Sounds like most of it, if not all of it is getting sold to one buyer already. Someone's getting a pretty good deal... shipping may be a headache though.

Hillz

Reaction score

PM`s sent to interested parties!

I do have parts left over and a few more not listed. All the manifolds have been spoken for. PM me if interested. Thanx

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
You said this was a package lot and I couldn't just buy the 4 intake manifolds from you and now I've got a PM saying they are sold but parts are available to buy still?? I must've missed something here

Hillz

Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion. It was a package deal and most of the package has been spoken for. Not all the parts have been sold! So yes, there are some parts available as listed in the PM. Not the manifolds I am fresh out. I hope that clears things up.

Latest posts

Members online