6.0 PSD head gasket and studs pricing?

MN6.0guy

Reaction score
I am new to the 6.0 and have an '03. My truck runs great now but I'd like to start saving to have the EGR delete, head gaskets and head studs done on it before they go and I don't have the money to fix them. It's a job I really don't want to tackle myself.. What's the average cost to have all this done? $3,000? $4,000? Thanks guys!

Casey

MN6.0guy

Reaction score
I'm comfortable and trust myself but I'm pretty new to the diesel world so I'm a little hesitant. I just had a quote of around $3,500 for ARP studs, OEM gaskets, egr delete, go through the oil cooler, and do the coolant filtration. Just an independent guy that does it out of the house, works on nothing but powerstrokes (mostly 6.0's and 6.4's)

Captainharley6.0

Reaction score
I'm comfortable and trust myself but I'm pretty new to the diesel world so I'm a little hesitant. I just had a quote of around $3,500 for ARP studs, OEM gaskets, egr delete, go through the oil cooler, and do the coolant filtration. Just an independent guy that does it out of the house, works on nothing but powerstrokes (mostly 6.0's and 6.4's)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Reaction score
To replace headgaskets and studs around here is ~4k.

Have been considering just buying a new long block instead of sinking that kinda monry in my 265k block. Just my 2 cents
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

MN6.0guy

Reaction score
Yeah most shops I've talked to have been in the 4-4500 range but I have a buddy that knows this and he's giving me a good deal!

Latest posts

Members online