• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 reg return kit

Jzp6.0

Reaction score
Hello, I have a wpe rr kit for a 6.0. I bought the kit for a build but ended up changing a few thing and didn't use it. Looking to get 300 for it. I also have a coolant filter for a 6.0 that's new would take 80 for it or 375 for everything.

motor_head

Reaction score
6.0 RR and Coolant Filter

I'm interested in both. Who's coolant filter kit is it?
Thanks.

Jzp6.0

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. The coolant filter is dieselsite brand, it will come with everything but the filters... I might actually have one filter not 100% sure. Other than the filters everything else will be included.

motor_head

Reaction score
No parts received?? Have you shipped out the reg. return and coolant filter set up as of yet? You noted that you received my money order as requested for $385. No tracking info as promised, no parts, no answer to pm. Any issues??

11-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Jzp6.0
Private
Member's Gallery

Re: Regulated Return And Coolant Filter

Received funds today. I will get you tracking ASAP. I will probably ship it out Friday do to being out of town for work and I don't trust my wife to get everything in the kits. We are scheduled to be home Thursday, so if I make it back in time it will be shipped out then

Jzp6.0

Reaction score
No parts received?? Have you shipped out the reg. return and coolant filter set up as of yet? You noted that you received my money order as requested for $385. No tracking info as promised, no parts, no answer to pm. Any issues??

11-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Jzp6.0
Private
Member's Gallery

Re: Regulated Return And Coolant Filter

Received funds today. I will get you tracking ASAP. I will probably ship it out Friday do to being out of town for work and I don't trust my wife to get everything in the kits. We are scheduled to be home Thursday, so if I make it back in time it will be shipped out then

Hello, sorry for the delay on the forum. I actually didn't get to ship the items out till a few days later do to a family illness.

I Don't think the mail ran the next day do to Veterans Day, but I refund some of your money do to the late shipment and it will be in the package. Again I am sorry for the delay and hope understand.

Latest posts

Members online