6.0 solutions kits?

DieselKid60

Reaction score
alright well as it says i have delivered the final punch to my 6.0 head gaskets earlier today when a coworker decided to put up instead of shut up, i won but lost in the long run haha now im headed down that greasy road of tearin my heads off and doin the gaskets, so my question is anyone use any of the 6.0 solutions kits? i know mkm customs make one really the only one iv been looking at but anyone use one and what are ur thoughts about em anything i should know before i start this adventure? thanks for the help guys

04stroker

Reaction score
I can put a kit together for you if you would like. Get ya everything you want/need. Depending if you have anything done yet or not. Let me know if I can help. Basically you need all your o rings/gaskets, only OEM head gaskets, OEM oil cooler, studs egr delete, etc... I would also recommend new or updated ford parts like dummy plugs, STC fitting, and blue spring.

slc dzl

Reaction score
Call Jared at river city. He is who i used and can answer all your questions and you get your parts fast, no waiting a month for off the self parts.

DieselKid60

Reaction score
thanks guys, what should i be looking at for price range im trying to stay around 1300 in part im not really sure where that puts me for what parts i need but seems like you guys have been down this road before haha

DieselKid60

Reaction score
mine r getting checked an decked for free, buddy works at a machine shop boss mans letting us do it after hrs, but thanks keep ya'll updated on any questions i have about what actually gets ordered

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
Fwiw i bought the mkm total solution and the coolant filtration.
I didnt do the work tho so i have no opinion on the parts besides the mech said it was quality stuff.
5,000 miles so far and all is good.

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
I don't have pre packaged kits, I arrange them depending on the customers needs, previous mods and upgrades. Give us a call or message and I can put together what you need.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.