6.0 Upgraded Y Pipes

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that effective March 1, 2013- we are raising the prices of the pipes.

Raw Pipes- $150 + $25 Shipping
Ceramic Coated $200 + $25 Shipping

Ceramic Color Choices- Black, Grey, Light Gold

To Order- please send an email to [email protected] with your name, address, phone number, email address and color choice and we will send an invoice for you to pay online.

Cores can be sent to us at:
Strokers Unlimited
10964 Bloomsbury Road
King George, VA 22485

We currently go by the buddy system and do not charge a core charge. Just remove your old pipe and send it to us!

Thank you so much for your business and support!

doubledrop

Reaction score
does the buddy system mean you have cores in stock and build once receiving payment or are you waiting on my cores first? just looking at what downtime I will have

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
does the buddy system mean you have cores in stock and build once receiving payment or are you waiting on my cores first? just looking at what downtime I will have
That means that I have cores in stock. Gonna try this one last ime on the buddy system with this batch before we implement a core charge as many have not returned the cores, and we have had to purchase more. Let me know if you need one as it looks like tomorrow is gonna be y-pipe weds for the shop as 6 need to be done to go out.... Just shoot me a pm with your details, and we can take it from there.

doubledrop

Reaction score
Nvm I now have a 2nd set so I can handle either way. Wld u guys happen to ceramic coat my solid up-pipe if I sent with my y pipe?

doubledrop

Reaction score
Absolutely your solid up-pipe can be done also.

sent from the shop making things fly.....

Good deal. Of course I'm like a week from getting the old pricing. Lol. But no worries still a great deal. Ill prob get it out to u in cpl weeks after the kiddos spring break next week. Ill pm u before doing so.

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Good deal. Of course I'm like a week from getting the old pricing. Lol. But no worries still a great deal. Ill prob get it out to u in cpl weeks after the kiddos spring break next week. Ill pm u before doing so.

Not a problem, just hit me up when you are ready, and we'll get you taken care of.

sent from the shop making things fly.....

FATHERFORD

Reaction score
Is everyone still having good luck with these?

I'm trying to get a hold of them by phone to purchase some.

FATHERFORD

Reaction score
Haven't had any complaints. Shoot me an email to [email protected], and we'll get you taken care of. Still waiting on all of my cores so it has been a hindered process at the momoent, but we're working on that.

Already have and lynda replied for me to call. Guess yall are busy out in the shop as no one has picked up.

Mine are already off, I was hoping to get them by the 24th to put them on over that weekend.

FATHERFORD

Reaction score
Good to hear...

Apparently they are swamped... If I can just get them to...

fry-take-my-money.jpg

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Sorry Guys- we have been swamped and Lynda's been out sick. Anyone still waiting to pay can send their contact info by PM to me and we will call you for payment.