6.0 with s467.7

JDub

Reaction score
Jdub I am curious to hear about your experience with that turbo feel free to pm me about your setup if you don't mind

Box S366 moves about 80lbs-min, the 67.7FMW is closer to 91lbs-min. So their is enough air to potentially support 100+hp more than a S366 can, the 67.7mm is also substantially lighter. The 'box' 366 cover isn't thick enough to be machined out larger to accept the 67.7mm wheel, so a different cover has to be used.

But personally, I think the S300 67.7FMW paired with the 73/80 turbine is a match made in heaven. Runs really strong on my Duramax.

scparrish

Reaction score
I really like my 66 73 91 but I would like to be able to support more fuel and maybe have the same or slightly better spool up so I thought maybe the fmw 367 would be the answer.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Last I checked Borg don't make a 367.7fmw it's a company making the wheel and putting it into a turbo. And the reason for the comparison to the s366 and s468. Is due to how close they are in size. And spool up. And if anyone has put one on a 6.0 and Dyno it and setups and numbers. But for me it's $1000 more for me to have a up pipe kit built for a s468 over a s366. And the s366 is a snappy lil turbo in most applications and I know both turbos are tow friendly. But we will see how the billet s366 does on the truck with the fuel I have and see what it does on the rollers. And that will determine if I go s468 or call precision for a turbo for it.

Why $1000 more? Both are t4 correct? Should be interchangeable

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Not even close...no where near as knowledgeable as others in the industry. Just fairly certain on the FMW lineup available from Borg.

Lol inside joke from a convo Greg and I had this weekend. Wasn't directed towards you at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baderic03

Reaction score
I called multiple major Borg distributors and not one has seen this. So I guess you must be special. But Borg makes 4 models and 4 shaft sizes s200,s300,s400,s500. And when you tell me you have to sleeve it to fit a s300 shaft that tells me your using s400 wheels and putting then in a s300 frame if you can prove me wrong go for it. If not then I call bull****. Now back on topic on who is running a s467.7 on a 6.0

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I called multiple major Borg distributors and not one has seen this. So I guess you must be special. But Borg makes 4 models and 4 shaft sizes s200,s300,s400,s500. And when you tell me you have to sleeve it to fit a s300 shaft that tells me your using s400 wheels and putting then in a s300 frame if you can prove me wrong go for it. If not then I call bull****. Now back on topic on who is running a s467.7 on a 6.0

I have one sitting at the shop, might I ask who did you call? a Borwarner reseller? No wonder they have no idea what youre talking about because they indeed have zero access to this stuff.

There are very select few that have access to these wheels and certain parts the two I can think of off the top of my head are these two. There are a few more, but the list ends shortly after.

1. High Tech Turbo
2. Full-Race

Latest posts

Members online