6.0L Fender Exit Exhaust

OBS F350

Reaction score
I personally Dont see the point on a daily driven or competition vehicle. If you wanted to be "different" you should have gotten a sex change.

Kudos for doing it I guess, looks nicely done.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
I would do this on a drag truck but I would have used a nice exit that comes out at a 45 and not just stuck some pipe threw a hole.

swinky

Reaction score
Looks like the exhaust goes perfect with your giant shackles, lope tune and crane hook.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my POS phone

Lmao if you listen closely it has a lope tune too. I fixed it.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Extended Power

Reaction score
IF I was EVER to do a side exit exhaust...It would be like this, but on the side of the fender...not looking like a ***ien chunk of pipe hangin out of the fender like it blew apart.

image-45.jpg

Jason

Reaction score
I was going to commemt on the exhaust wheel thing, but sht that was 3 pages ago. However...they are right..fender exit = no 14' of bends and turns to slow the exhaust down, and shoot what's left acros the ground, maybe hitting a car door or tire. Fender exit = head shot if something let's go. If this was a race trick, or something that didn't see public roads, it may have a cool factor, but doubtful. For the streets, it's gayer than Elton John blowing George Michael, while being fist ***d by Boy George

Snake

Reaction score
Next mod should be a glass belly button. You can use it to see what the rest of us are doing. Or you can pull your head out of your azz.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I was going to commemt on the exhaust wheel thing, but sht that was 3 pages ago. However...they are right..fender exit = no 14' of bends and turns to slow the exhaust down, and shoot what's left acros the ground, maybe hitting a car door or tire. Fender exit = head shot if something let's go. If this was a race trick, or something that didn't see public roads, it may have a cool factor, but doubtful. For the streets, it's gayer than Elton John blowing George Michael, while being fist ***d by Boy George

Except for that extremely harsh 90° at the end. Lope tune too, dude must oral more than just cole, maybe some other dudes.

Wayne

Reaction score
Among all the other logical reasons previously stated not to do it, I hope you encourage everyone you see to avoid touching the side of your truck so they don't get soot all over their clothes. I know, it doesn't smoke, yada yada, but still, after a week of driving I guarantee you could wipe your finger down the side and it would turn black. Enjoy it while you still like it. That feeling won't last.

Extended Power

Reaction score
Among all the other logical reasons previously stated not to do it, I hope you encourage everyone you see to avoid touching the side of your truck so they don't get soot all over their clothes. I know, it doesn't smoke, yada yada, but still, after a week of driving I guarantee you could wipe your finger down the side and it would turn black. Enjoy it while you still like it. That feeling won't last.

Wayne...it's a black truck...how the hell are you gonna see soot on a black truck. (Unless it was Unbroken's truck)

image-49.jpg

LOL

Jason

Reaction score
People are stupid. When I used to have my w900l, and did household moving, I had straights on it. I can't count thetimes someone would come up to stand on the drivers side battery box, and grab the stack only to yank their hand back screaming. Stupid ass!!! That's an exhaust pipe! The grab handle is right HERE...the smaller diameter one that looks nothing like a ***'n exhaust pipe!!

Latest posts

Members online