6.0l mirrors to 6.4 mirror update help!

06/6.0

Reaction score
so who out there knows how or where I can get a harness adapter or how to wire the 6.0 to 6.4 mirrors I was told it was plug and play and just found out the hard way that its not... I cant seem to finds anything HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
id rather not cut the harnesses if I don't have to...:fustrate::fustrate::fustrate:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
so who out there knows how or where I can get a harness adapter or how to wire the 6.0 to 6.4 mirrors I was told it was plug and play and just found out the hard way that its not... I cant seem to finds anything HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
id rather not cut the harnesses if I don't have to...:fustrate::fustrate::fustrate:

IIRC 1A Auto gives a harness to you when you get the mirror kit from them I don't think the sale it separate though. Riffraff includes a harness if you buy a mirror kit from them and they said the wont sale it separate.

You could just splice into the factory wiring if you want to.

Latest posts

Members online