6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

3brorce

Reaction score
Didnt break any cummins hearts?? LOL jk. Where can we get a schedule of pulls where this truck is going to be in attendance?

Last edited:

Deere8420

Reaction score
Congrats on your pull. There is a pull aug 9 in rossville IL all the same trucks plus more are usually there it would be awesome if you would be able to come. Plus the truck that won today that is his home town so would love for u to come beat him at his home town!

Reaction score
Congrats on your pull. There is a pull aug 9 in rossville IL all the same trucks plus more are usually there it would be awesome if you would be able to come. Plus the truck that won today that is his home town so would love for u to come beat him at his home town!

I would like to come and pull with all these guys again. Tough bunch of trucks for sure. I'm just glad I could do well.

Pm me the details on Rossville If you have them.

Reaction score
I'm on tapatalk so I can't multi quote. But like a dodge has ghost trailers, I'm gonna ghost quote everyone and say thanks guys for all the compliments!

I'm doing my best to make the ford crowd proud of the engine they got under their hoods! Who says we can run with the others?

dusty9

Reaction score
If you need another test hook there is a pull in loda tomorrow, just a rwyb brush pull but up to you. Jones and wil weren't there thow? I'd like to see how you did against them. They usually make ipa, you guna be in Bloomington Thursday? Great hook too!

Latest posts

Members online