6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

Reaction score
Do you need photo proof?
uta3y6az.jpg

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Good luck this weekend home slice!! If you need extra weight for the box lemme know. See if I cant send some hogs your way ;-)

Reaction score
The signal at Piedmont was not good. Rudy's had a huge crowd too which didn't help. Last I heard it was around 5000 gate attendance. I'm uploading video now. The truck pulled really hard. Was second but a couple trucks bumped me down. I couldn't get my final position before I left. So someone that heard will have to fill it in. But it was a good showing for the ford crowd to see. Put a lot of hard running trucks behind me so it was a success for sure.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
It was good to meet you Morgan. I hate I couldn't see your truck run but it was useless trying to see over everyone

The crowd was outrageous.... couldn't even move around walking, much less in a truck. Hope they move it to a Zmax later this year

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Reaction score
I'm so pissed. My buddy used his phone to take the video instead of mine. Idk why androids are so completely stupid about sending video. Can't send to another phone, won't email, can't Bluetooth. Why the fu** can't Samsung pull their head out of their a**. "File too large" smh... Ill keep my I-phone for a long time before I'll ever own another pos android. I mean whys it have to be so hard to send a video. Took an act of congress just to get it on youtube.

Latest posts

Members online