6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

DMDP

Reaction score
Just figured I'd drop in and say very impressive run sledpull, Congrats! Got a lot of "wows" from my group. Corey's got one heII of a runnin truck and is tough to beat. It's all about gettin the power to the ground and he is very good at that!
Definitely cool to see a 6.4 out there tho :toast:

Reaction score
Thanks, and don't worry I am far from given up. I've still got a couple hundred hp up my sleeve sometime in the future. But for now I'm enjoying making it work with what no-one says can.. Maybe next time we will be farther into the top five..

DMDP

Reaction score
Thanks, and don't worry I am far from given up. I've still got a couple hundred hp up my sleeve sometime in the future. But for now I'm enjoying making it work with what no-one says can.. Maybe next time we will be farther into the top five..

Good deal!:toast:

ibestroken

Reaction score
Hey sledpull! Great meeting you and seeing you pull at rudys. Truck looked and ran great! Hope ill get to see her run again one day. Maybe youll see my old dinosaur drag a sled lol

ibestroken

Reaction score
O it will be there unless hell freezes over first. lol Putting the motor in this weekend and will just be waiting on that whistling thing that should be here a few days after.

Reaction score
pa6y7apu.jpg
oh yeah!

B585Ford

Reaction score
What happened to the gooseneck you use to use with the razr on the front?

Reaction score
enymegaq.jpg

Same trailer I used most of last year. Weighs less and is much easier to get around. Still have the gooseneck for when I take a side by side to large events.

Sooo.... We changed a few things

a8e5ujav.jpg

apugajar.jpg

3usadepe.jpg

6yba7aty.jpg

And it evidently worked....

Put 11' on second place. And second place truck qualified at scheids last year.. So I'm very happy to say the least.

Oh wait, you want a video?

http://youtu.be/dMskUESboCI

swinky

Reaction score
Awesome man. Head lights look great. Went home with some moneys last night I'm guessing?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome! Bet some Cummins boys were scratching their heads, 11' is huge lol

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

old96stroker

Reaction score
Wow Morgan, that pull looked really smooth too, sounded awesome. Would you by chance be going to Platte City Mo this year I would LOVE to see you in action. Good luck to you this season!

Latest posts

Members online