6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

Erikclaw

Reaction score
This thing is gonna sound sick, good luck tonight. Hope you get some good info and able to keep moving forward.

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/3THWa0J8xlg

H&S mcc ftmfw!

If I flashed that truck once I flashed it forty times. No joke. Found out that after writing tunes on my computer, turning the vgt back on, made it rev to 5500! Took it out in the dirt and spooled it up and got 5000. Nothing like that sound outta hood stack!

Nice to so you got it going. The truck looks good!

Curious, does it limit to 5000rpm once under power? I can't get my truck to rev past 5K under power.

Excited for you.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
mas fuel !! cant ask for more than that on the first outing !! how did it place ?

simonton6.4

Reaction score
Very nice man really glad you got it going and it so good first time out get the tunning going good and hurt some guys feelings

3brorce

Reaction score
Def needs more fuel. Tuning does need some tweaking for sure I would say.

Reaction score
Nice to so you got it going. The truck looks good!

Curious, does it limit to 5000rpm once under power? I can't get my truck to rev past 5K under power.

Excited for you.

I believe that there is a lot of tuning issues going on. Part of it has to do with it being a cab and chassis truck. It fuels hard if you take off at a low rpm and let it build. But if you go straight to 5k and let out the clutch it won't fuel. That was evident from the pull last night. If I let out at 3k it fuels hard and pulls hard all the way up. Wish I would have know it last night. I would have taken off at a lower rpm so it didn't defuel. Gotta figure out how to turn that off.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.