6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

Reaction score
Think I have it figured out. When I unplugged the h&s to plug in the dash daq, it reverted back to the lowest power tune. So that pull was stock timing and pw if that's what happened. The bad thing is I have an obd II splitter cable to keep them both plugged in but didnt use it. Though it seemed different after I loaded the dash daq up. With the mini plugged in there's enough fuel to almost kill the engine if you rev it too fast. Lol should be a whole different animal @ 2.35ms compared to maybe 1.6ms that it pulled at. Oh well, I will do some testing hooked to the payloader this week to make sure.

HD F250

Reaction score
Congrats Morgan, that is awesome!!! I am sure once you get the tuning dialed in and a little more seat time that thing is going to be a beast! :ford:

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Holy f**k! If that was the stock program(so to speak) this is going to be an animal on the high tune file! It looked really good Morgan, nice and smooth from the start right to the finish. I would say that you have the driveline pretty well sorted out. Make sure you post a video of it hooked to the payloader on a good tune!

3brorce

Reaction score
This truck has 100% overs fellas. Fuel is there, just needs the tune to fuel them. Damn snail wasnt even working hard at all with the lack of fuel I bet.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Stock PW on 100% over... So much more to be had.

This thing is nasty, and exactly what I've been waiting for someone to do for a long long time!!! Good luck for the rest of the season man.

Reaction score
There is lots more to come guys. The turbo lights great. I didn't get an accurate total boost reading. But when I was out of the clutch all the way it had the factory gauge buried. There is WAY more left in this engine. That pull was made at probably 700 Hp. I'm confident the extra 200hp or so will make this a very competitive truck. I will keep posting changes and vids for the rest of the season.

One month till scheids. Have to get this thing running tip-top to put a ford in the finals there!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
There is lots more to come guys. The turbo lights great. I didn't get an accurate total boost reading. But when I was out of the clutch all the way it had the factory gauge buried. There is WAY more left in this engine. That pull was made at probably 700 Hp. I'm confident the extra 200hp or so will make this a very competitive truck. I will keep posting changes and vids for the rest of the season.

One month till scheids. Have to get this thing running tip-top to put a ford in the finals there!

yeah you should be an easy 850+ and im so glad you OWN it !!

3brorce

Reaction score
Looks like he does more than just mow lawns with those grain bins in those pics lol.

Latest posts

Members online