6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

Reaction score
Amen! Maybe by next year one of them will have all the little BS fixed and be SOLID competition....maybe like top 10.

Idk what "little BS" I can fix. So far this truck has been very reliable. Hasn't broke really anything. All we need is 200 more Hp. And that's no little thing.

There's only about two things that could be done to mine or the black truck to make more power with the rules we have to follow. Different heads or different engine manufacturer.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Idk what "little BS" I can fix. So far this truck has been very reliable. Hasn't broke really anything. All we need is 200 more Hp. And that's no little thing.

There's only about two things that could be done to mine or the black truck to make more power with the rules we have to follow. Different heads or different engine manufacturer.

by little bs i meant fixing the weak links like the ones the black truck found the other night. I wasnt meaning anything against your truck. i would just like to see a good pull from both trucks at schied and the only limiting factor being the heads....no broken parts.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
by little bs i meant fixing the weak links like the ones the black truck found the other night. I wasnt meaning anything against your truck. i would just like to see a good pull from both trucks at schied and the only limiting factor being the heads....no broken parts.

doesnt the black truck swap motors between each event ?

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Morgan you keep saying heads are all that's pretty much left on the table for this truck...not to spill all the beans, but are your port and polished stockers??

Latest posts

Members online