6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

vcassens

Reaction score
Another cummins. The Gray Dekalb truck.

This one? If so I went to high school with him. That is one nasty running truck.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376931977377.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376931977377.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 199

87jumpy

Reaction score
There were some very hard running 2.8 cummins down here. I didn't expect to beat the one that won. That truck has qualified at scheids in the past.

Both of those trucks that beat you are hard runners. They are both local trucks. I sponsor the grey dodge as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

lubeowner

Reaction score
doesnt the black truck swap motors between each event ?

Sooner or later we will get the combination right. This last one must be getting pretty close, the truck spun out no problem Friday night and broke drivetrain on Saturday night. Its never broke the drivetrain before, gotta be doing something right.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Sooner or later we will get the combination right. This last one must be getting pretty close, the truck spun out no problem Friday night and broke drivetrain on Saturday night. Its never broke the drivetrain before, gotta be doing something right.

I know you guys made a hell of a pass when you came down here Jeremy

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
the head game has changed ... so there ARE options for aftermarket now. and im not referring to any in iowa.

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/c9e1xTsIujM

http://youtu.be/Xo1RwQeFrFY

Here's some vids. The cell phones were basically useless all weekend.

The truck made a better pass Saturday than it did Friday. We actually dug ruts at the end on Saturday instead of snuffing the charger. For a truck that had only made 5 hooks prior to scheids and is a completely new platform and a ford powered rig, I think it did very respectable. By far the top ford at scheids. Finished mid pack despite pulling near the end in both days after the track had started falling apart.

On Saturday the wrecker pulled right in front of me, and we were within feet of each other. The wrecker is top 2 or 3 in ppl right now. Just goes to show that a bad draw in the order can really screw things up. Idk if we pulled earlier in the pack on Saturday we may have had a better shot. But if the wrecker didn't qualify then that has to say something about the track condition when we pulled. It was by far the roughest track I've been on this year.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Morgan, nice friggin work man! You have nothing to hang your head about. What you have done so far with no time in the truck is very impressive. I know we will see you killing it at the big show next season :)

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Nice job Morgan. Sdx is tough man every year the winner seams to be determined by what order you are in. Last couple years is been the last puller that wins.

That's why I'm sticking to drag racing lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Very nice pulls Morgan!!! You have a lot of TLC in that pickup and it shows with how it pulls. It can only get better from here. Do you have anymore plans up for the engine at this time?

On a side note. is there a cummins in Corey Omps 97 Ford?

Diesel23

Reaction score
good job , walked the infield with my boy saturday to see if i saw the truck , wanted to say hey , i saw all the other trucks Lol ,

Latest posts

Members online