6.4 Aluminum Radiator Pics - ALRADCO

alradco

Reaction score
Sweet! I hope it fits perfectly and I get to put a new shiny radiator in my truck haha! Stupid question Peter, how much of that rmi additive do we need to put in our cooling system? I would like to put it in when I do my radiator. Also I already have a coolant filtration system.

8oz treats about 4-5 gallons. Here's some info about RMI-25. http://www.rmi25.com/faq

What's the capacity on the 6.4?

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Sorry for all the delay guys weather and work we're getting the best of me for a little. Last night I got it in and it fits great. Going to to it off with coolant here in a sec and take it for a test run!
A9D-6FCE87E1BC38-2192-0000010AD7D4F636_zps22495b31.jpg

F2E-4E4976C70DB0-2192-0000010AD380EF74_zpsff888882.jpg

32F-BC60F43FF8D5-2192-0000010ACF1A68C8_zps993de049.jpg

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
So I finished it up yesterday and got it all in and running. Not expecting it at all but right off the batt I noticed cooler temps by about 4* cruising down the highways and while pulling grades. I normally run about 200 running down the freeway load at 60-65 and I am at 200, now after the radiator I am 196 rolling down the freeway and pulling about 12k, on a grade loaded the same I do often I normally get to about 212 and now I am around 208 with oil temps being about 1-2 degrees lower also. Over all I am extremely happy with the piece of mind this gives me knowing that I wont have to worry about the stock plastic end tanks leaking leaving me stranded some where. I also noticed a 4 degree drop in trans temps thanks to the bigger internal cooler in the radiator, must be a theme here with 4 degrees lol. Peter has been a hella of a guy to work with and I am excited to see what he will do with the intercoolers too!
Here was my first test with it last night just a small load.
8AC-704FA6BCCF57-5020-0000025F81DBB6FA_zps661920bd.jpg

Last edited:

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Love it! Nice first load too.

Thanks for all the help getting this off the ground Nick, I know a bunch of us are stoked to get our hands on one now.

alradco

Reaction score
That's awesome Nick. We couldn't be happier with your results. Your "small load" is just the way I like to see our products get tested, with real world conditions! What's a big load in your book??
Thank you for all of your help and input, it's greatly appreciated. Intercooler testing next week :D

alradco

Reaction score
Special pre-sale pricing ends February 28, 2014.
On March 1, 2014 the standard price will change to $939. I'll start a new thread with all production info. Thank you.

alradco

Reaction score
Just a few hours remaining on the special price and we getting hit with last minute orders!! Thanks everyone. Special ends tonight.

Peter

alradco

Reaction score
From the other thread so those that subscribe to this thread.

Quick update. We're making good progress and orders are shipping. Production units are out there in use. Here's an update from one that was installed at a Ford dealership.

baqtg.jpg

I'll be in touch with a lot of you next week to finalize your order. And hope to be caught up on all pre-orders by the end of this month. Thank you everyone for your patience and support.

Peter

alradco

Reaction score
Let me get my truck back and I'll be getting one from ya. Mine is not bad but I just wanna replace it before it goes out.

Sounds good, looking forward to seeing some current pics and videos. You can also pre-order, deposit is only $100 and gets you in the system. Balance isn't due until it ships. Thank you.

alradco

Reaction score
Whats the price on these now?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Price is still only $889.
Also new orders are still coming in on a steady basis, right now we're about a week out on new 6.4 radiator orders.

Bigfatrat

Reaction score
In the last 4 years or so, we've had 1 radiator come back for warranty. We stand behind our products but we'll get a formal one written up. Bottom line is if something is wrong with the way it was built, we make it right. A warranty is only as good as the company behind it. And many warranties are full of loopholes and disclaimers.

How long is the warranty process? This is the radiator that is in my truck and it developed a leak. Took the truck in to our local power stroke shop that installed it and they confirmed the warranty would cover the issue. That was over 2 weeks ago. According to them they have been calling and emailing to try to get an idea of when the replacement radiator will be shipped and they said they are not getting any response. Currently sitting on 2 weeks of down time with NO end in sight. Said all the forms were filled out, pictures taken and emailed as requested but still no end in sight. Truck is currently torn apart, can you help me with this issue? Hopefully it is some sort of communication issue and not a poor customer service issue.

alradco

Reaction score
How long is the warranty process? This is the radiator that is in my truck and it developed a leak. Took the truck in to our local power stroke shop that installed it and they confirmed the warranty would cover the issue. That was over 2 weeks ago. According to them they have been calling and emailing to try to get an idea of when the replacement radiator will be shipped and they said they are not getting any response. Currently sitting on 2 weeks of down time with NO end in sight. Said all the forms were filled out, pictures taken and emailed as requested but still no end in sight. Truck is currently torn apart, can you help me with this issue? Hopefully it is some sort of communication issue and not a poor customer service issue.

Can you PM me your name/contact info and I'll check in the morning. As far as I know there's nothing pending shipment so it may have gone out. Transit times usually take about a week but again, let me check once I get your info. Thank you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.