6.4 engine flush

Strokin69

Reaction score
I found out by the local diesel shop my cooler is clogged
Has anybody done a engine flush for the oil to try get it unclogged
Don't have the money to bulletproof it while the cab is off so just wandering would a engine flush help it out
And if it will what do I need to use And how do I do it and will it mess up the motor

superduty6.4

Reaction score
I found out by the local diesel shop my cooler is clogged
Has anybody done a engine flush for the oil to try get it unclogged
Don't have the money to bulletproof it while the cab is off so just wandering would a engine flush help it out
And if it will what do I need to use And how do I do it and will it mess up the motor

I'm pretty sure they are talking about a coolant flush

Reaction score
Def delete the coolers, or if you don't want to make me an offer I got both upper and lower coolers sitting in storage, and they were both taken out complete didnt cut them up.

CaseyJ

Reaction score
Probably means oil cooler, not EGR coolers. Very hard to delete these coolers since the only kit that I know of out there is the BPD 6.0 oil cooler delete.

Strokin69

Reaction score
Yea I mean oil cooler ive already done egr cooler del i was just seeing if anybody has ever tried a engine oil flush to try to clean out the oil cooler I'm new to the 6.4's so I don't know much about them besides what I'm learned from Ben and Aaron from rudy's

superduty6.4

Reaction score
Yea I mean oil cooler ive already done egr cooler del i was just seeing if anybody has ever tried a engine oil flush to try to clean out the oil cooler I'm new to the 6.4's so I don't know much about them besides what I'm learned from Ben and Aaron from rudy's

I am pretty sure the guys who told you the oil cooler was clogged would have been talking about the coolant side of it. I have never heard of the oil side plugging up.

Latest posts

Members online