6.4 front end

A.thoma

Reaction score
Ok as we know the wishbone setup is not so handy at a 35+psi launch so I know I can do a 4 link setup but that's a little more than I'm wanting to spend right now. Has anyone found another option?

WoodBoy

Reaction score
What are you talking about wishbone front end? You have a straight axle/radius arm front end

A.thoma

Reaction score
I thought they were still refereeing to it as a wishbone setup? I'm by no means a suspension guy ha

jdgleason

Reaction score
No wishbone on these trucks.

And a 35psi launch is going to do nothing for you other than break things. Launch at 18lbs and go faster.

A.thoma

Reaction score
It does really well leaving at 20psi rind within a hundredth every pass just lookin to get a little more

Super08Duty

Reaction score
On stock turbos I could barely hold the brakes past a 16 psi launch. Anything past 15 is pointless. Unless you like your front end jumping for joy and dropping your ET

Wayne

Reaction score
There's a surprising amount of hate here. :wtf: The guy already explained he was no expert, and looking for advice. For the most part, the info is accurate though. Not much point in launching above 20 psi, unless you want to break stuff. If you have traction problems, drop your tire psi.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
There's a surprising amount of hate here. :wtf: The guy already explained he was no expert, and looking for advice. For the most part, the info is accurate though. Not much point in launching above 20 psi, unless you want to break stuff. If you have traction problems, drop your tire psi.

It's the OP history that got the reaction... Not the question

A.thoma

Reaction score
I don't see what I ever did to get a list of smart a**es sure I accept getting picked on I'm a rookie. I knew what I was trying to say just was incorrect on what it's called. But I do appreciate the information. Which is my reason for reading and and asking questions to learn, not to get in a pissing contest.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Yeah there is no way you could ever hook and launch good at anything probably pass 20psi.

Latest posts

Members online