6.4 Gone. 2017 6.7 F350 Platinum In.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yeah. Lol....those jerks.

"Watch this ford 6.7 with compounds drop rail and struggle to make 750HP"

"Now watch one of our employees street trucks make 1575 HP on fuel and 1715 hp on nitrous!"

Literally Landons truck makes 1000HP more than mine on one single .136 jet of nitrous

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
That's kinda a dick move!

live life full throttle

Black AOD

Reaction score
That's kinda a dick move!

live life full throttle
I mean they're just showcasing stuff and I get it and they didn't do it to be rude but it makes my truck look like a joke in the video LOL

Black AOD

Reaction score
Went out to UCC 2021 this past weekend and had a blast. Traveled out with the Firepunk Diesel team. Put my truck to work and towed out and back Landon Miller's 6.70 ODSS truck that he won the class in. Deck plate D&J 6.7 Enforcer Engine, 300% Exergy's and a 14mm Exergy pump and some huge compounds (76/107) made 1700+ with one small jet of spray on the dyno.

Nobody has seemed interested in buying the truck so I'm just driving it every day still and enjoying it. It tows like a dream, 16k behind me going 70-75MPH and averaging 850* EGT. No issues at all. All Temps normal for engine and coolant.

I'm choosing to put a bigger S&B 68 gallon fuel tank in it and doing the H&S oil pressure regulator and welding the crank gear while the tank gets put in. The pump and injectors are going off to exergy to see why the pump won't hold Rail past 1000us. I get the feeling I'll be getting the pump rebuilt or replaced.

616d0a6e349d3ddb454d20b68d71496d.jpg

4c316b637c6866c7c4a164cde1208bd3.jpg

8cd843d6a694276efb8131f7cebfe07f.jpg

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Went out to UCC 2021 this past weekend and had a blast. Traveled out with the Firepunk Diesel team. Put my truck to work and towed out and back Landon Miller's 6.70 ODSS truck that he won the class in. Deck plate D&J 6.7 Enforcer Engine, 300% Exergy's and a 14mm Exergy pump and some huge compounds (76/107) made 1700+ with one small jet of spray on the dyno.

Nobody has seemed interested in buying the truck so I'm just driving it every day still and enjoying it. It tows like a dream, 16k behind me going 70-75MPH and averaging 850* EGT. No issues at all. All Temps normal for engine and coolant.

I'm choosing to put a bigger S&B 68 gallon fuel tank in it and doing the H&S oil pressure regulator and welding the crank gear while the tank gets put in. The pump and injectors are going off to exergy to see why the pump won't hold Rail past 1000us. I get the feeling I'll be getting the pump rebuilt or replaced.

Badass!!!

live life full throttle

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
He’s right, it looks pretty good.

Just curious, why the spread axles on the trailer?

Black AOD

Reaction score
He’s right, it looks pretty good.

Just curious, why the spread axles on the trailer?
Not my trailer. Belongs to firepunk. That's just the one they had the truck on. 16k for that trailer isn't much. It can haul way more.

alewis

Reaction score

What do you have to remove to weld the crank gear and install the oil pressure regulator? Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
What do you have to remove to weld the crank gear and install the oil pressure regulator? Yes

H&S regulator goes inside the front cover. So while we have the CP4 off, the fan will come off and all the front accessories in that area will come off too more than likely. Not sure if Secondary pan needs to come off yet or not..

Black AOD

Reaction score
Truck engine seized on me week and a half ago right as it was going in for a trans service and new fuel tank. Metal in oil everywhere, it DID NOT spin a a crank gear or chuck a rod though. Best guess is it spun a rod or main bearing. When this (supposedly) happened the motor apparently pushed oil somewhere else and the Mod VGT turbo starved and exploded at the same time as well.

This is incredibly frustrating to me as it had a K&P primary filter and Jim K's secondary filtration system on it, never thought this would happen. Even with the compound setup, this truck was babied 98% of its life too.

New Fleece Cheetah VGT and a Ford OEM 2018 Long Block going in it soon with an H&S regulator and welded crank gear and then it's getting sold, had a buyer pop up who still wants it with the fresh motor so it will likely go to a new home once the repair work is done and the maintenance work too. Not putting the S&B tank in, going to keep that for a 22' truck I'm going to order. Keeping my Forces off this truck too for the new truck.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Truck engine seized on me week and a half ago right as it was going in for a trans service and new fuel tank. Metal in oil everywhere, it DID NOT spin a a crank gear or chuck a rod though. Best guess is it spun a rod or main bearing. When this (supposedly) happened the motor apparently pushed oil somewhere else and the Mod VGT turbo starved and exploded at the same time as well.

This is incredibly frustrating to me as it had a K&P primary filter and Jim K's secondary filtration system on it, never thought this would happen. Even with the compound setup, this truck was babied 98% of its life too.

New Fleece Cheetah VGT and a Ford OEM 2018 Long Block going in it soon with an H&S regulator and welded crank gear and then it's getting sold, had a buyer pop up who still wants it with the fresh motor so it will likely go to a new home once the repair work is done and the maintenance work too. Not putting the S&B tank in, going to keep that for a 22' truck I'm going to order. Keeping my Forces off this truck too for the new truck.
Dam homie! Wtf...

That elite lubrication Specialties bypass filter is legit though. Dont ask me how i know.... hahaha

live life full throttle

alewis

Reaction score
That sucks. I’d be frustrated as well! Hope that doesn’t hurt too bad.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Thanks guys, it's frustrating for sure. I realize now when I chose to do compounds, I really should have opted to put an H&S oil pressure regulator in the bottom of the motor. That may have prevented this from happening, maybe.

Debating right now between putting a stock 6.7 long block motor in it with welded crank gear and H&S regulator or whether or not do a simple motor build utilizing the D&J rods I already have to help hold the power the truck makes better. It seems silly starting with a fresh new OEM longblock and not making it a little better while I can for the setup the truck has but at the same time, I'm tired of spending $ on it...

This sh*t never ends.....

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Thanks guys, it's frustrating for sure. I realize now when I chose to do compounds, I really should have opted to put an H&S oil pressure regulator in the bottom of the motor. That may have prevented this from happening, maybe.

Debating right now between putting a stock 6.7 long block motor in it with welded crank gear and H&S regulator or whether or not do a simple motor build utilizing the D&J rods I already have to help hold the power the truck makes better. It seems silly starting with a fresh new OEM longblock and not making it a little better while I can for the setup the truck has but at the same time, I'm tired of spending $ on it...

This sh*t never ends.....
Lmao... op.. nothing planned but window tint and debadge it....................

live life full throttle