Reaction score
These are 6 hole injector nozzles made in italy

30%
60%
100%

All $725 shipped

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That is cheap. Wouldn't a 8 hole be better for atomization? Just asking, not trying to make a he vs him question.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Weve always had good luck with 6 hole and i have them in my truck and the haze and smoke is not bad at all

onebadf150

Reaction score
Craig I did some Internet research a everything points that the 6 hole design is better that the 8 and won't cause melted pistons. What's the power difference in the 3 sizes ?

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Craig I did some Internet research a everything points that the 6 hole design is better that the 8 and won't cause melted pistons. What's the power difference in the 3 sizes ?

30% are around 75 hp
60% are around 125hp
100% are around 175 hp

As far as the number of holes having to do with burnt pistons I haven't heard that

But post a link up were you seen that at

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
I have the 100% over in mine and smoke is low when driving normal and makes great power

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Craig do you think you could post a vid of your truck just crusing around town, light throttle, like you would normally drive and get some footage of the tail pipe in the mirror?

I would actually like to have a sticky thread with a bunch of set ups with a video like that from each one so people can get an idea of what kinda smoke they are getting into with nozzles turbos ect

onebadf150

Reaction score
30% are around 75 hp
60% are around 125hp
100% are around 175 hp

As far as the number of holes having to do with burnt pistons I haven't heard that

But post a link up were you seen that at

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3brorce
But why did you remove the 8 hole nozzles and replace them with the 6's?

Jeremy-lubeowner response
Adding the two extra holes in the nozzles means they have to move the holes up the nozzle slightly where the pintle diameter is larger. This in turn makes the spray angle of the fuel not spray inside the bowl. This causes poor power and melted pistons. Pull the heads on a truck that has been running 8 hole nozzles and you would be switching them back to 6 hole factory spray angle nozzles also.

Shawn-redneck6.0
Every elite injector I've seen, we have removed the 8 hole nozzles and put 6 hole either 75,100 or 150% over nozzles on them, hypermax started out using this certain brand and now casserly,industrial,mpd,innovative all use them. I have 205s with 100% nozzles on the tow truck and I average 10-12mpg towing 12 000lbs at an average of 75mph everywhere I go

Thread
http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115891

If 6hole vs 8hole injector perform differently on 6.4l then on 6.0l I'm sorry for the posting wrong information.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3brorce
But why did you remove the 8 hole nozzles and replace them with the 6's?

Jeremy-lubeowner response
Adding the two extra holes in the nozzles means they have to move the holes up the nozzle slightly where the pintle diameter is larger. This in turn makes the spray angle of the fuel not spray inside the bowl. This causes poor power and melted pistons. Pull the heads on a truck that has been running 8 hole nozzles and you would be switching them back to 6 hole factory spray angle nozzles also.

Shawn-redneck6.0
Every elite injector I've seen, we have removed the 8 hole nozzles and put 6 hole either 75,100 or 150% over nozzles on them, hypermax started out using this certain brand and now casserly,industrial,mpd,innovative all use them. I have 205s with 100% nozzles on the tow truck and I average 10-12mpg towing 12 000lbs at an average of 75mph everywhere I go

Thread
http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115891

If 6hole vs 8hole injector perform differently on 6.4l then on 6.0l I'm sorry for the posting wrong information.

I agree fully ive always had better luck with 6 hole

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
That's interesting. I wonder if it applies to the 6.4 as well? I guess the only issue I can see that would make the claims of Jeremy not hold up is the fact that trucks with stock nozzles melt pistons.....

onebadf150

Reaction score
I agree fully ive always had better luck with 6 hole

From what I've read this issue is not just isolated to fords. The dodge guys are talking about 7 hole or 8hole and 11hole injectors in some cases. I'm confused about. There are other post out there that ive read that would support the 6 hole injector theory I will try to find them.