6.4 no regeration and tuning questions

Cncmachinist

Reaction score
Hey guys well I bit the bullet and retired my 253k F150 and upgraded to a 2008 F350 srw for towing. Im not new to diesel but I haven't done much with the emissions controlled diesels. The truck I bought has 114,000 miles all stock very clean oasis. Well ill get down to my questions I haven't seen a regen yet in 700ish miles either on the dash or my scangauge and my highest egt when i was really running it towing was 824, not sure what regen temps are but I thought they were hotter than that. Its getting a consistent 13 mpg which is better than my F150 any day. My last question is doing a dpf delete in CA and what vendors can actually get me a tuner im not going to add power but id like to remove the dpf on my "off-road farm truck" if anyone has some insight or advise it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• my truck.jpg
    my truck.jpg
    549 KB · Views: 47

sootie

Reaction score
with those numbers are you sure its not deleted? LOL

Cncmachinist

Reaction score
unless my truck came equipped with a second mission silo under the body it appears to be stock although it could have been hollowed out didn't think of that until just now but it doesn't appear to have responsiveness of tuning or a programmer.

Cncmachinist

Reaction score
ok update I redid the xgauges on my scanguage and I had it set wrong it is regening about once or twice per tank but I do tow alot.

still looking for a tuner and dpf delete kit so if your have one for sale PM me

Latest posts

Members online