6.4 performance

ohiostroker95

Reaction score
I have a 2008 f250 6.4 that is getting a new engine. It is getting arp headstuds, egr delete, batmo wheels, fass 150, ladder bars, 5" straight pipe, s&b intake, and ev2 gauges. And it also has an sct with custom tunes as well as a mishimoto radiator. Is there anything else i should get for it? Just looking for a good reliable truck right now

theslowstroke

Reaction score
if you want reliable I've heard many people say that batmo wheels are not worth it.. drop ins have been proven to be much better

ohiostroker95

Reaction score
Arent the batmo wheels the same as the drop in ones? Excue my inexperience with the 6.4s. Had this truck for 2 weeks then found it needed a new engine so I'm learning now as i go lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Arent the batmo wheels the same as the drop in ones? Excue my inexperience with the 6.4s. Had this truck for 2 weeks then found it needed a new engine so I'm learning now as i go lol

do you have a chance to NOT order some of the stuff mentioned? you are better served with some other products available in your build. intake and turbo wheels for starters .

08strokin

Reaction score
Do a drop in turbo and get Mike to set you up with his intake, cold air pipe and his ccv delete kit. You will not regret it, Mike's products are top notch!

Black AOD

Reaction score
Do a drop in turbo and get Mike to set you up with his intake, cold air pipe and his ccv delete kit. You will not regret it, Mike's products are top notch!

:whs:

RCD drop in 72 or Elites 72, get rid of that fass 150, there are better options worth waiting for that are coming out VERY soon....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
:whs:

RCD drop in 72 or Elites 72, get rid of that fass 150, there are better options worth waiting for that are coming out VERY soon....

I hope anything you are sending in attempt to not " clutter" up his thread , is not an attempt at soliciting business away from this site.