6.4 single turbo kit

bigggnick00

Reaction score
Hi new to the site, was looking into doing the single turbo kit, and the new h&s kit offers several different sizes. Can someone give me some info as to how big of turbo i can go running all stock besides intake, exhaust, and, mini maxx tuner? they offer a 63mm-69mm as the largest option. any info is appreciated.

08 F350 6.4

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Hi new to the site, was looking into doing the single turbo kit, and the new h&s kit offers several different sizes. Can someone give me some info as to how big of turbo i can go running all stock besides intake, exhaust, and, mini maxx tuner? they offer a 63mm-69mm as the largest option. any info is appreciated.

08 F350 6.4

It just depends on the power you want to make, and what you primarily use the truck for. They are are very responsive all the way up to the 69mm. Give Dallas a call here and he'd be glad to explain each option for you and figure out which one will best suit your needs. (855)-623-4450

bigggnick00

Reaction score
Thank u all I will definitely be in touch when the time comes to order the new goodies lol hopefully in a few weeks.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I have a Billet S366 kit, (Midwest Diesel And Auto) stock fuel and it drives awesome (3.55's and 35's). With the right tunes they drive similar to "stock".

Looks like the SX-E line of turbos are doing well and the 369 looks like it can make a lot power for being a 300's series turbo.

Latest posts

Members online