• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4L running core $2,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Reaction score
I have the running core motor from my 08 F550 project truck forsale. She is low on compression in 3 cylinders, I ran and printed the relative compression test on it before I pulled the motor. It is complete from fan to turbos. I did not open the engine up and look, everything is as it was when I pulled the motor. I pulled it out and swapped another one in. All that I swapped over was starter, alt and A/C compressor.

I maybe on crack, I'll rebuild it at some point down the road if it does not sell, just don't want to store it right now, wife says to many projects cluttering things up. :shrug: Its strapped to a pallet.

$2000, motor is located in SLC Utah.

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Damn... I hate when crap like this comes up and i'm short on money.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I will take it, just need to figure out how to get it here without shipping. Would you take payment and then hold it until it could be picked up?

Jeremy

Reaction score
It has 117k on it.

How long would I be holding on to it for you? PM if you like, or we can continue to discuss it here.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Im gonna look up mapquest tonight and check out some routes to ya. Ive got buddies in the oil field that drive back to michigan when there hitch is up all the time

Jeremy

Reaction score
All,
Airfish gave me a good contact for shipping. But I'm not going to bother his contact for what appears to be tire kickers. It would be a waste of their time and mine. If you are interested in the engine, my shipping zip code is 84081, and yes there is a forklift available.

Not trying to be a dick, but if you really are interested you have all the info you need to figure out shipping.

As noted above it does run, has no knocking, or ticking, just low compression(significant blow by, and smoke from the tail pipe) and the Relative compression test notes 3 low cylinders. I took a video of it running with my phone before I pulled it. If it sells then great, if it does'nt no biggie there either.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online