• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.7 4" MBRP Full Exhaust

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Have a 4 inch down pipe back full exhaust for sale with 5 inch tip. Overall it's in in really good shape. Chrome tip has a good finish too still. Located in the Fayetteville, NC area. Looking for $200 plus shipping from zip code 28311. Shipping may kill the deal but if you're local let me know via DM and we'll see if we can meet up.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
wish I had known that before I bought my new 5" flo pro haha.

***For those wondering, this 4" MBRP full ****** exhaust worked just fine on my crew cab short bed. not exactly sure about other body style trucks

Last edited:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Sorry, and def not wanting to derail... But... Just curious, as I don't see too many nearby... I'm out in Autryville, east of Stedman. You local? Or off smashing muzzies for the hell of it?

11lifted250

Reaction score
I may be down there at the end of the month if it's still available by then Ill most likely pick it up.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Why did you switch??

I may be down there at the end of the month if it's still available by then Ill most likely pick it up.

I just wanted a deeper tone. in my opinion the 4" sounds more aggressive throughout the RPM band and seems to have had more turbo noise. whereas my 5" doesn't really shine until you punch it then you get something that seems kinda reminiscent of the bark you might hear with like a 6.0 that's running a straight pipe. idk maybe my brain's playing tricks on me these days. but i like the deeper rumble and tone for sure. nothing wrong with the 4" and it had less drone in my opinion which the wife liked but oh well. just pm me if you want it later on though

Last edited:

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Sorry, and def not wanting to derail... But... Just curious, as I don't see too many nearby... I'm out in Autryville, east of Stedman. You local? Or off smashing muzzies for the hell of it?

I get that you're local (I'm actually just south of Linden along 401) but the "smashing muzzies for the hell of it" confused me. can you clarify for me lol? sorry. btw i'ma go out on a limb here ask were you a service man at one point? if so thanks for serving our country!

Last edited:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I get that you're local (I'm actually just south of Linden along 401) but the "smashing muzzies for the hell of it" confused me. can you clarify for me lol? sorry. btw i'ma go out on a limb here ask were you a service man at one point? if so thanks for serving our country!

Just didn't know if you were deployed. I assumed that your location being Ft Bragg, that you were military. I am retired military. And thank you.

1stock13

Reaction score
I just wanted a deeper tone. in my opinion the 4" sounds more aggressive throughout the RPM band and seems to have had more turbo noise. whereas my 5" doesn't really shine until you punch it then you get something that seems kinda reminiscent of the bark you might hear with like a 6.0 that's running a straight pipe. idk maybe my brain's playing tricks on me these days. but i like the deeper rumble and tone for sure. nothing wrong with the 4" and it had less drone in my opinion which the wife liked but oh well. just pm me if you want it later on though

no your 100% right. my 5 inch has a deep tone, but I honestly want the raspy old school sound back. The 4 inch looks more stock too with out a tip.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Just didn't know if you were deployed. I assumed that your location being Ft Bragg, that you were military. I am retired military. And thank you.

No sir, I'm a civilian (civil engineering & site work construction). I was born here, grew up here, married a ret'd colonel's daughter and now we live here.

no your 100% right. my 5 inch has a deep tone, but I honestly want the raspy old school sound back. The 4 inch looks more stock too with out a tip.

yes exactly. the raspy sound wasn't bad but it wasn't for me

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Nice. I moved here in the 80s, went to St Pauls High School, and my mom is a teacher at Parkton Middle School.

Lord help your mom if she's dealing with middle schoolers. My wife's a 3rd grade teacher and that's not nearly as rough lol. I'd be arrested for strangling somebody's kid with how they act these days haha

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Lord help your mom if she's dealing with middle schoolers. My wife's a 3rd grade teacher and that's not nearly as rough lol. I'd be arrested for strangling somebody's kid with how they act these days haha

6-7-8 grade Exceptional Children.... in Robeson County... LOL

My mom is a saint.... Just for putting up with my dad, and then me, and teaching there for the last 20 years... she could kill a bus load of nuns tonight, die tomorrow, and still have 1st class seats in Heaven....

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
6-7-8 grade Exceptional Children.... in Robeson County... LOL

My mom is a saint.... Just for putting up with my dad, and then me, and teaching there for the last 20 years... she could kill a bus load of nuns tonight, die tomorrow, and still have 1st class seats in Heaven....

Man she is then; that takes a very special person as far as patience and compassion goes

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.