6.7 Build (TXGLASSMAN)....

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
More details to come but...H&S dual Fueler, MPD single turbo kit and Fuel Lab Fuel System!!!:pimp:

This is going to be FUN!!!

Pics and details to come as parts start rolling in!!

945380_486439298097701_1730170998_n.jpg

JMart

Reaction score
You guys are doing the work, or just providing the parts?

JMart

Reaction score

Sweet. I figured he would have Matt do it since he is closer, and by closer i mean they like to share a bed.

Looking forward to seeing it run for sure. Maybe Squatchy will take me with him to pick it up.

swinky

Reaction score
Is that paint a factory option? Looks different with tan fenders but the bottom of the truck still white.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Paul and I have been working hard with vendors on this. We went to many guys looking for help. I'm sure along the way I made Paul mad a time or two from blowing up his phone.

So Paul thanks for hanging in there with me buddy, I'm excited to get this done.

I haven't told Paul this but Sak and I will be there turning wrenches as well helping tear this rig apart and putting it back together.

I'm looking forward to seeing what this will be capable of when it's done.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
63 or 66? Still have factory rods? Good luck, can't wait to see the burnout videos!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
It should really respond well. I would think the turbo mounting so close to the manifold should ensure good turbo response along with the additional fuel.

Have Fun!

Chris

dirk0

Reaction score
Paul and I have been working hard with vendors on this. We went to many guys looking for help. I'm sure along the way I made Paul mad a time or two from blowing up his phone.

So Paul thanks for hanging in there with me buddy, I'm excited to get this done.

I haven't told Paul this but Sak and I will be there turning wrenches as well helping tear this rig apart and putting it back together.

I'm looking forward to seeing what this will be capable of when it's done.

Oh $hit...

Paul, hide the tools. Randall will drop them everywhere. I think I'm still missing a 1/4in snap-on palm drive and a few sockets.

Latest posts

Members online