6.7 Build

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Usually an intro thread would get you that, instead of jumping straight to the build thread. But since you were sent here just to start this thread that would be to much to ask of you.

IS there a post count requirement that needs to be met before one can post a "build"

LOL-- guess Im not there yet....

Ill just make about 1000 post with "LOL"'s and stupid smileys and ignorant comments to get my post count up.

You guys crack me up...

I for one enjoy watching these "build" threads.... Best of luck to the OP!

Last edited:

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
So I looked up the turbos you listed trying to understand Garrett's sizes for myself....is this gonna be a 71mm hp and a 91mm lp? Just trying to learn here, idk why Garrett has to be all complicated and ish lol.

If I'm right.......HOLYYYY $!@*

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Dan

Reaction score
So I looked up the turbos you listed trying to understand Garrett's sizes for myself....is this gonna be a 71mm hp and a 91mm lp? Just trying to learn here, idk why Garrett has to be all complicated and ish lol.

If I'm right.......HOLYYYY $!@*

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

thats quite correct! :) balls out ball bearing water cooler hp, bb lp

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Sorry I jumped the gun

Welcome to the site there are some dumb folk and some smart people too lol

Looking forward to the results

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Dan

Reaction score
whats up dan cant wait to read your thread

we should be releasing the news soon and open a build thread for our customers 6.7l project

^^^^ another 6.7 build? im excited to see it!!!

ok for the record, can SOMEONE do a tripple turbo setup? 2 hp turbos into one big ass lp?

or one hp into 2 lps!

Dan

Reaction score
ok so im headed over to idaho falls in the morning to meet with james with custom auto to go over my build one final time and we can discuss transmission options and i am getting as excited as a virgin about to kiss a girl!

EXCITED!!!!!!!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
ok so im headed over to idaho falls in the morning to meet with james with custom auto to go over my build one final time and we can discuss transmission options and i am getting as excited as a virgin about to kiss a girl!

EXCITED!!!!!!!

Your attitude about everything makes your threads worth reading man. Had I been through as much crap as you have my demeanor would be in the ****ter. Best of luck to you, Im excited to see the results

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

EXCITED!!!!!!!

tell james to blow me!

Dan

Reaction score
tell james to blow me!

ok unfortunatly i never got this till now... should i sent him a personal email? hahaha

Anyways!! i have 2 threads going right now and its kinda hard to tell them appart but im going to try and post my build on my build thread and the other on the other thread.. so that being said,

i dropped the truck off at cadp, had a good chat with the guys there and decided on some injector options and discussed some trans options... now, with the 6r being so new we are kinda in an awkward spot with no real options available.. ats is building a stock replacement and that might be an option.. but really not proven (not trying to step on toes and i have heard that doyle is having no issues) now that being said i love the way these guys are thinking, as they have a allison behind a 09 6.7 cummins in their shop right now and there are options of pulling the 6r and putting a built something or other in there!!

tranny tranny tranny... if anyone has any options that i dont know about please let me know as this is probably going to be the only restriction!!!

i am super excited to see this come together! dmitri dropped me off at the airport and im ready to get back to work!!! that sucker is in good hands there at cadp!