6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Dan

Reaction score
Justin Holder has contacted me and is looking to find a resolution... I will keep updates here as to how this gets handled from this point forward. With his recent post on .org blaming me even further I'm not really in the "lets work this out" mood.

Further he's blaming me for a "such a damn mess i have made for him to clean up" which, yes i did post some pictures on line but it is a mess that originated at his shop and has now gone "public" if you want to call it that.

If i was the only one on the planet that had an issue with a Confederate Diesel product well than yes, i could see how things may have been blown out of proportion but there are multiple people that have had issues, and i am not the only one who has had engine issues with their tuning and turbo products.

I hope we do get it resolved and move on.

87jumpy

Reaction score
Justin Holder has contacted me and is looking to find a resolution... I will keep updates here as to how this gets handled from this point forward. With his recent post on .org blaming me even further I'm not really in the "lets work this out" mood.

Further he's blaming me for a "such a damn mess i have made for him to clean up" which, yes i did post some pictures on line but it is a mess that originated at his shop and has now gone "public" if you want to call it that.

If i was the only one on the planet that had an issue with a Confederate Diesel product well than yes, i could see how things may have been blown out of proportion but there are multiple people that have had issues, and i am not the only one who has had engine issues with their tuning and turbo products.

I'd say a new engine and a $27,000 check would be a good start! He can keep his 1000hp secrets and ****ty welds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

He's contacted me several times and my advice to you is to handle it the way I have been, do not contact him. If he was sincere about it being resolved, it would have been done BEFORE any of this ever came to light. The only reason he wants to reconcile is because he sees the repercussions of his choices affecting his business. Do not bail him out

Now, if CFD wants to give you compensation via some form of finnancial reimbursement, I wouldn't turn that offer down. Your R&R bill is going to be major because of CFD and anything that you can get to help ease that burden, I would take.

Just my $.02

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
He has a crush on me? I don't know. They are fixated on a few of us. Elite, myself, Danny, Garrett, Big P. I guess we are to blame for their work??

02BigD

Reaction score
***en A that funny. Me myself, I find and easy solution, for them to simply call it good and close doors.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Has anyone else been reading the thread on the org and having trouble understanding what they type? It's like deciphering code, a bunch of mumbo bumbo bullshiz and some broken calculator addition. Dan I hope this gets resolved and you get a refund in full! I wouldn't settle for anything less. Send them everything back and start fresh with a quality fab shop, like where your truck is now. Good luck!

Sent from the sea

Elliott

Reaction score
Has anyone else been reading the thread on the org and having trouble understanding what they type? It's like deciphering code, a bunch of mumbo bumbo bullshiz and some broken calculator addition. Dan I hope this gets resolved and you get a refund in full! I wouldn't settle for anything less. Send them everything back and start fresh with a quality fab shop, like where your truck is now. Good luck!

Sent from the sea

The more CFD tries to explain themselves, or blame the customer for their f'ups, their credibility and representation as an honest business owner gets worse, not sure if it can get worse lol. They should just go away, regroup, maybe view some builds from respected diesel shops and take some lessons on how to be a reputable business owner from these shops. They've burnt a lot of bridges with customers, forum members, and knowledgeable, well respected shops. I'm thinking it's going to be hard for them to gain back anyone's trust, let alone, finding anyone to give them advise on trying to improve. Dan, I hope you get some sort of re-imbursement for the shoddy workmanship/equipment that was installed on your truck, sounds like your truck is in good hands with the guys @ Custom Auto!!

AcIdBuRn02ZTS

Reaction score
So... So I received an e-mail from Justin describing why I was banned from his (cfd) facebook page and why my comments had been removed...

"I was informed by our fb admin you made a post on our lets remember cover photo for 911
memorial. The post would be very upsetting to survivors and if we left it up someone
would have quickly shared that and you would have been bombarded with hate. We do not
operate like that but that is why he banned you. I have since unbanned you"

That beyond pisses me off. That is so very disrespectful to the memory of that day and those effected by it. The only comments made by me where asking questions about his "fabrication" and placing links to the forums. How low can one be?

mandkole

Reaction score
I want my 45 minutes back... damn

This thread is typical of what is currently happening in many areas of motorsports. A handful of quasi enthuasiasts who like hacking up their own ****, thinking they are ready to run a business and get on the internet, then work on the publics stuff for money with the same hack job skills. These guys are everywhere, so why the OP took is rig this far for hack skills is well beyond me. I truly feel bad for the OP, but as PT said, a fool and his money are soon parted...

The courts are flooded with this crap of illegitimate businesses pimping on the internet. The internet enabled it and the internet is left to stop it.

The community needs to put this shop out of business. Carry on PSA..

Reaction score
I was also threatened with legal action for using their trademarked name..

new facebook page address...
https://www.facebook.com/confederatedeezulfail

please let everyone know.

Thanks

Their boy Evan Moser is running around facebook trying to defend CFD. Got into it with me over a friend of mine's picture of their kit on his 6.7. Just told him to triple check the piping so he doesn't lose a motor to some crappy welds.

Latest posts

Members online