6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Emery19

Reaction score
5atemeny.jpg

hahahahahah holy ****, they cant spell worth a hoot, or even format paragraphs and sentences correctly. idk about you guys, but even if i had never heard anything about a company. a website with spelling and formatting errors would actually deter me from making a sale. theres no pride in their marketing, how the hell are they going to have pride in their craftsmanship

Fordguy100

Reaction score

3brorce

Reaction score
I want to see receipts for these sold kits. That is if you give your customers receipts after purchase??

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

So you are discussing giving fraudulent reviews to an otherwise 5 star business. And by fraudulent I mean you need to be a customer to provide a review.
What you have in fact done is post a link in a thread trying to show how awful a business is when in fact all the reviews are 5 star.

Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

It also show malicious intent to slander a business.

screen shot taken

loboost

Reaction score
So you are discussing giving fraudulent reviews to an otherwise 5 star business. And by fraudulent I mean you need to be a customer to provide a review.
What you have in fact done is post a link in a thread trying to show how awful a business is when in fact all the reviews are 5 star.

screen shot taken

So you admit battlefield automotive is in fact CFD?

And as far as his "fraudulent" review...that's the beauty of the internet...

However, he, along with any other members on here could post a 'review'...of the aformentioned 6.7 single kit based solely on what they've seen, in actual photographs supplied buy an actually customer...and be well within his/her rights.

Last edited:

Fordguy100

Reaction score
^^^

Or perhaps the run around this company is giving in regards to warrantying their work/products. Or just the general crappy things that they send out just because they have a monopoly (their words not mine) and they can?

Besides, I didnt say "We," Or "Us," or anything plural. As far as I'm concerned I was refering to Dan leaving feedback.

Nice try at the legal jargon though.

Last edited:

Jarrod B

Reaction score

screen shot taken

Koolaid drinker........

loboost

Reaction score

I'll confirm that BATTLEDFIELD AUTOMOTIVE is CFD, based on the simple fact that under the 'merchant circle' review link, confereratediesel.com is the listed website.

Jhaddox

Reaction score

screen shot taken

You are a ***king idiot...you have no idea what youre doing with any legal system...this case wouldnt make past discovery

being a defendant multiple times doesnt give you a JD

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

screen shot taken

Hahaha take all the screenshots you want you pompous crotch jockey. Thanks for proving you know even less about the legal system than you do about quality craftsmanship.

loboost

Reaction score

screen shot taken

Screenshot this

u2ahy8a9.jpg

01PSD

Reaction score
5 star? 5 star junk maybe..
Maybe you do OKAY with heavy equipment (big maybe), but your work on automobiles.. especially $60,000 automobiles... is $HIT

loboost

Reaction score
5 star? 5 star junk maybe..
Maybe you do OKAY with heavy equipment (big maybe), but your work on automobiles.. especially $60,000 automobiles... is $HIT

5 star on a 1-100 scale..Lol

I did find a 5 star review from 2012...its the only one...

Latest posts

Members online