6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Snake

Reaction score
Some shops treat every customer as though its their only customer. Confederate Diesel treats every customer as though every problem is their fault. At least they're consistent.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Justin....1 of 2 things just happened in the last 2 pages

1. You made a fake name to try to lie to people even more than you already have

2. Youre so screwed you had to cry to daddy and ask for his help un***king your situation...

Either way LOL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

It's him. Don't kid yourself. Lol

PSA CEO

01PSD

Reaction score
He never called.

We sent out a brand new 800 dollar y pipe that got bent in shipping, but we wouldn't send him a 2 dollar fitting.

You don't really think logically.

Either way he said he knew it was leaking, heard it start ticking, and still drove it.
there was nothing we could do.
I spoke with him personally several times, and he never once told us he was upset.
In fact he posted a wonderful review on .org

HHHMMMMMMM

Bent in shipping? The $hit you sent him required dings from a HAMMER to get the hood to shut. Even after blows from a hammer it wouldn't shut. RTV TO SEAL THE PEDESTAL? LOL LOL LOL

Dan

Reaction score
He never called.

We sent out a brand new 800 dollar y pipe that got bent in shipping, but we wouldn't send him a 2 dollar fitting.

You don't really think logically.

Either way he said he knew it was leaking, heard it start ticking, and still drove it.
there was nothing we could do.
I spoke with him personally several times, and he never once told us he was upset.
In fact he posted a wonderful review on .org

HHHMMMMMMM

drove it after evan confirmed it was a ok to drive...

btw evans 19. wtf does he know?

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yeah Stevie wonder just like I was lying about the pics that are back up and oh yeah you guys have just forgot all about that hack job.
Deleted here over and over.

This industry shops make mistakes.
We all get it.

Dan We really want to help. But you have to get it together long enough to specify the exact problem and price.

Or do you want box every last part on the truck up and send it all back engine and all for a refund.
Engine, fuel system, coolers, pipes, hoses, wires, guages, pumps, driveshaft, traction bars?

That is why WE have repeating asked for a rational and logical description of EVERYTHING that has went wrong .

You are mad becasue you wanted us to send you a new y pipe and hot pipe that broke.
When it is custom made in a week we had no time to jig it. How could we possible make another.
We did offer to pay shipping both ways and repair it. that was reasonable.

A full complete list please from Dan, and not the peanut galllery.
let Dan answer so you guys don't again ruin it for him

JMart

Reaction score
Crap crap crap...bull****...crap crap crap.
That's what is being spewed here. Every member here with a brain sees what's up.

Guys...psa is run by an immoral and unethical owner. Now you know!

Post away cfd clowns..

So this is all your fault. Maybe Can't Fault Diesel should start blaming you then for their mistakes.

They should start answering their phone with "Confederate Diesel, its your fault"

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
So this is all your fault. Maybe Can't Fault Diesel should start blaming you then for their mistakes.

They should start answering their phone with "Confederate Diesel, its your fault"

Yup. This is all a huge conspiracy orchestrated by me!

I've been super active on multiple powerstroke forums for 11 years. This whole debacle is the biggest trainwreck I've ever seen.

PSA CEO

apollyon9515

Reaction score
Lol... You sent the fitting. Why?

He wrote a review prior to using the product.

If that's a legitimate review, I think I'll go ask my 3 year old boy what he thinks of pussy.

I read this entire thread and you just made me bust out laughing and tear up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Dan

Reaction score
Yeah Stevie wonder just like I was lying about the pics that are back up and oh yeah you guys have just forgot all about that hack job.
Deleted here over and over.

This industry shops make mistakes.
We all get it.

Dan We really want to help. But you have to get it together long enough to specify the exact problem and price.

Or do you want box every last part on the truck up and send it all back engine and all for a refund.
Engine, fuel system, coolers, pipes, hoses, wires, guages, pumps, driveshaft, traction bars?

That is why WE have repeating asked for a rational and logical description of EVERYTHING that has went wrong .

You are mad becasue you wanted us to send you a new y pipe and hot pipe that broke.
When it is custom made in a week we had no time to jig it. How could we possible make another.
We did offer to pay shipping both ways and repair it. that was reasonable.

A full complete list please from Dan, and not the peanut galllery.
let Dan answer so you guys don't again ruin it for him

oh my good god. well ill do it one last time.. i have had a sh*tload of issues and imo completely irrelevant to what i ask..

i ask for a refund for my entire turbo kit for the value of 6000$ as quoted before i even brought the truck down there... and 500$ for the frozen boost as it is part of the turbo kit. the turbo kit is what is the issue here.

is it that hard?

Snake

Reaction score
Hey Evan - the cops catch up with you yet about your 100+ mph romp posted on YouTube?

Latest posts

Members online