6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

DIEZEL

Reaction score
hahahahahaha

No Sir, my nephew builds his parts in house with his employees. i just help with advice when I can. They make everything in the shop. keeps the cost down and quality is controlled better under his roof. I have only seen one unhappy customer and it sounds like it was from a miscommunication is all.

HAH HAH HAH

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 112

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
No Sir, my nephew builds his parts in house with his employees. i just help with advice when I can. They make everything in the shop. keeps the cost down and quality is controlled better under his roof. I have only seen one unhappy customer and it sounds like it was from a miscommunication is all.

wow.. i'll leave you here for a little while longer, i hope you can at least come up with the wookie defense before i ban you. what a great day to get handed a hammer.

LJH

Reaction score
Thats because he is obviously blind if he thinks CFD does quality work...

Sir, I asked a person already who is in authority to look at the pictures for editing. I have seen great work leave my nephews shop. I think some pics could be from somewhere else or maybe a customer modified them and people are getting confused.

LJH

Reaction score
wow.. i'll leave you here for a little while longer, i hope you can at least come up with the wookie defense before i ban you. what a great day to get handed a hammer.

Mr. P, I see you run a business. I'm sure you know it's hard to please every person. My nephew just wants to make the 6.7 better for his customers. Maybe he could have a minute of your time and you guys could come up with something as a team. Working together would be good for everybody i think.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Mr. P, I see you run a business. I'm sure you know it's hard to please every person. My nephew just wants to make the 6.7 better for his customers. Maybe he could have a minute of your time and you guys could come up with something as a team. Working together would be good for everybody i think.

Mr. P????? HAHA. Awesome.

Add that to your names Mike!

PSA BOSS

Latest posts

Members online