6.7 Grille Badge

Fox

Reaction score
We replace emblems on CPO vehicles pretty often, chances are if you ask for a new emblem with your VIN, the parts catalog will update it to the new style automatically.

njjeep

Reaction score
So it seems like 05-07 use a 9" badge and 11 and up use 13". Anyone know what the 08-10 have. I would measure mine but I'm 150 miles offshore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arconalloy

Reaction score
I don't know for sure but I'd be willing to bet its a 9 front and rear on the 6.4s I've only seen the 9" and 13" avaliable and I know it's not the 13" like my 6.7 that thing is massive for an emblem

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
I just ordered some new ones.. shoukd have my factory ones off my 14 for sale shortly

truckman1974

Reaction score
Here's my new ones I ordered (Paint to Match)...can't wait to get home and install them!

image283.jpg

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
I got my factory badges off my 14 if anyone wants to make an offer for them. Can get pics too.

under construction

Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of how these come apart and go back together? My front one is the style that comes apart but if you turn it over it looks like plastic rivets in the back. Thanks.

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Judging off the ones I got from CTS. looks like you snap the ends of the plastic rivets off and the blue part would slide out. Cause my new ones were siliconed/glued where all the blue plastic rivets would be.

under construction

Reaction score
That's what I was figuring but didnt know for sure. I also wondered how people were doing it, such as removing them with a oversized drill bit or a chisel. And also what they were putting them back together with.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.