6.7 Levling Kit Icon or Ready Lift?

Strokerguy

Reaction score
Thanks. That's good pricing and I appreciate the help. I guess the Icon setup would be better than a BDS 4" with Fox shocks??

4tonGT40

Reaction score
The icon really will be best but alot more money. The reason its the best is cause they give you new shocks that are valved specific for super dutys, and they also give you new dual rate front springs that should ride better than factory. If money really isnt an option then icon is the clear choice but most people seem to be very happy with the ready lift.
I know Im driving a truck, BUT....is there anything I can do suspension wise that will "soften" up the ride in my 08 KR? Maybe something you have tried or have heard. My suspension is bone stock other than Trac Bars/.Thanks

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
If you want the best ride quality on a '05 up you must go to 4 link arms as the stockers cannot rotate-twist to allow 1 wheel only to move without binding. It takes a min of a 2.5" level kit to use them..

BDS....never would sell their spring kits as IMO..not very good quality so would never sell their '05 up kits.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.