• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.7 Regular Cab MBRP Exhaust

Reaction score
For sale is a 6.7 Power Stroke MBRP 5" stainless exhaust with a 6" tip attached for regular cab super dutys. Asking $250 OBO. Would prefer to not ship due to the size, but may be able to meet someone within a reasonable distance. Located in Peoria, IL. PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_4628.JPG
    IMG_4628.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_4629.JPG
    IMG_4629.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_4630.JPG
    IMG_4630.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 127

sootie

Reaction score
where did your truck go or why the sales of all the bolt ons?

Reaction score
Ship to 76227?

I think shipping the exhaust may be challenging due to not having a box big enough. Plus it may be quite expensive. But if its something you are really willing to do, youd have to pay for the shipping and Id try to figure something out with a box. It would be tough to give you an estimate though on what it would cost to ship it as I dont have it in the box to let UPS weigh it and measure it. Let me know what youd want to do man.

Reaction score
Bump back to the top. I really need to get this exhaust out of my garage. I will likely work with other cab configurations as long as you got another piece of straight pipe to make up the length difference. PM me an offer if interested.

Latest posts

Members online