6.7 sled pull

6L strokin

Reaction score
lol its still stock josh no smoke ;) i was gonna do like i used to do in the 6.0 and hit the skinny pedal hard at first then back off a little to blow a big pull but i was a little nervous been a couple years since ive pulled and first time with the new truck few things different in prep on this than the 6.0, etc cant tell in vid cause it was so dark but when i was coming to the end of the track and got under a load it started blowing a little i wasnt wot at any time down the track...

rsieck

Reaction score
Did you have all those guys in the truck for added weight??

Never really been to a pull that ever allowed riders...

6L strokin

Reaction score
Not a bad pull.... any idea what you weighed for that pull?

8000 lbs almost on the nose just me in it just a hair over 1/2 tank fuel

LOLLOLLOL

LOL well kinda stock haha

Did you have all those guys in the truck for added weight??

Never really been to a pull that ever allowed riders...

well, heres the thing.... at first they said no passengers... one guy had somebody ride with him and nobody said no, so then people just started hopping in trucks LOL its crazy too cause they made the 2.6 class wear fire suits, helmets, etc

Thats kinda a personal question ....

lmao oh about 210 haha

Beans71086

Reaction score
Glad the pull went well for ya! I watched a 6.7 grenade his transfer case on tues night! He made a full pull though! Went back for the pull offs and no 4wd, as he pulled off the track he was leaking and there were guys picking up pieces off the track.

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
man what time did that start? I had to leave around 10, wife had to be at work at 4 in the A.M. I was kinda pissed that they only had a few trucks there. Looks like I shoulda took the wife home and came back:doh:

6L strokin

Reaction score
man what time did that start? I had to leave around 10, wife had to be at work at 4 in the A.M. I was kinda pissed that they only had a few trucks there. Looks like I shoulda took the wife home and came back:doh:

man i wanna say the work stock class started around 10-1030 i know i pulled close to midnight. there was 22 trucks i believe in work stock

Was that in corydon or paoli ?

evansville, vanderburgh county 4h

So do you know what the truck weighed with everyone in it?

umm, well with the other 2 guys id say somewhere around 8500-or so