6.7 turbo kit giveaway

Jesse_01

Reaction score
I find the big M in the center on the front kinda annoying. Might be just me but I stopped wearing them in the hot weather. Sweating is made worse. A small logo close to the shoulder is nicer imo. Looks a lot better to me. Just my opinion tho. I know you guys been cranking out tees like this for sometime now.
Yeah thats what I am talking about. The thick logo feeling like most shirts you get at a concert. I was hoping for a thin lucky jeans or affliction style shirt. I know we sound like a pain in the asz lol.

Could a person pay for $50 for 2 raffle tickets but get 1 under armour shirt with your logo's? Lol

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
I'll check into what fabric shirts we can get and how thick the lettering is going to be

Mpoage

Reaction score
You guys are making this way more difficult than it needs to be. You order a shirt and you get a raffle ticket for a chance to win a turbo kit who cares what the shirt is made made of or what it will look like. They wouldn't have any problems selling them all if they were printed on wife beaters.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
LOL
You guys are making this way more difficult than it needs to be. You order a shirt and you get a raffle ticket for a chance to win a turbo kit who cares what the shirt is made made of or what it will look like. They wouldn't have any problems selling them all if they were printed on wife beaters.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
I think one reason for selling the shirt it advertising on the shirt. But if people find the shirt uncomfortable, they are not going to wear it. Kind of defeats the purpose than.

Could always give it to some homeless person. People tend to look at them. Lol

05wh250

Reaction score

Exactly ordered mine last night and they don't even have a design figured out for them! Lol

Logant_14

Reaction score
Just ordered my shirt and my shipping was nearly $14 also. Not complaining by any means. It's definitely worth the chance at a turbo kit.

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out what is going on with the shipping, I changed it to flat rate and I don't know why its still charging so much.

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
When you guys go to check it, choose the free ground shipping option. I changed it to $10 flat rate

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.