6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

madman1234509

Reaction score
So.... I saw the post on facebook. Care to explain. Something happen with the truck? Or just personal issues? Best of luck with whatever is going on. You have a lot of people hoping things get done and to see you in the DPC.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So.... I saw the post on facebook. Care to explain. Something happen with the truck? Or just personal issues? Best of luck with whatever is going on. You have a lot of people hoping things get done and to see you in the DPC.

yeah what happened? everything was so gravy a few weeks ago !

SAK

Reaction score
He's back in.

From his facebook:

" Holy, lots has happened since I set my phone down last night and went to sleep.

Thanks everyone for what you said, Dallas, that was very well put. I just have been beyond stressed out, and yesterday was a crap day. It seems like I'm putting everything I possibly can into this thing and it's still not enough. And it's getting down to the wire. But today's a new day.

Yeah I did wait for a little bit for the engine and stuff but all things considered tadd had that pumped out quickly. I made a last min call to go bigger with the injectors, and then looked at the calendar and went "holy crap it's impossible"

Anyways I've calmed down today..injectors should be shipped today, trans should be shipped today, there's enough time.

Seriously, thanks for the support guys. Never realized anyone even cares"

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
He's back in.

From his facebook:

" Holy, lots has happened since I set my phone down last night and went to sleep.

Thanks everyone for what you said, Dallas, that was very well put. I just have been beyond stressed out, and yesterday was a crap day. It seems like I'm putting everything I possibly can into this thing and it's still not enough. And it's getting down to the wire. But today's a new day.

Yeah I did wait for a little bit for the engine and stuff but all things considered tadd had that pumped out quickly. I made a last min call to go bigger with the injectors, and then looked at the calendar and went "holy crap it's impossible"

Anyways I've calmed down today..injectors should be shipped today, trans should be shipped today, there's enough time.

Seriously, thanks for the support guys. Never realized anyone even cares"

Wow fagbook is the home of emotional roller coasters.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Has any elite truck showed up and run strong at an event or dpc since 2006.

Best of luck to you Dan

97stoker350

Reaction score
Yes but Eriks truck had been running good before he went there. Wasn't a new build and he got there because Mike's truck decided it didn't wanna be there

Dan

Reaction score
Wow fagbook is the home of emotional roller coasters.

White girls be like "I totally can't even right now" or "don't even ask" HAHAHAHA

Yeah I had a rough day yesterday... But that was yesterday... Lots going on in my personal life too. I'm sure everyone has given up on their project once or twice.

Both elite and custom auto are being more than acomidating, I made a call to have the injectors punched out 100% so that's being the hold up right now... It should realistically be down to Bentley for some dyno time the middle of April... Maybe I'm being optimistic with that time frame but it's a goal. Trans should be shipped today from tadd so that's exciting!

Either way the truck is going to be done 100% on time, come hell or high water!

Fingers crossed I get the call!

MINK

Reaction score
White girls be like "I totally can't even right now" or "don't even ask" HAHAHAHA

Yeah I had a rough day yesterday... But that was yesterday... Lots going on in my personal life too. I'm sure everyone has given up on their project once or twice.

Both elite and custom auto are being more than acomidating, I made a call to have the injectors punched out 100% so that's being the hold up right now... It should realistically be down to Bentley for some dyno time the middle of April... Maybe I'm being optimistic with that time frame but it's a goal. Trans should be shipped today from tadd so that's exciting!

Either way the truck is going to be done 100% on time, come hell or high water!

Fingers crossed I get the call!

good, now stop being a baby !!

Latest posts

Members online