6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Wayne

Reaction score
Nathannial and I are cool, at least last I checked. LOL I consider him a good friend, and a very talented technician/fabricator. I have nothing but good things to say about him. Maybe you were referring to another situation :shrug:

RedRice589

Reaction score
And some complain because the conversation switched to "oil"

Lol.... at least it was a good conversation rather than a passing match of ____________ !

Keep on keepIN ON Wayne....

Nathannial and I are cool, at least last I checked. LOL I consider him a good friend, and a very talented technician/fabricator. I have nothing but good things to say about him. Maybe you were referring to another situation :shrug:

Half the daggum thread it seems.... I just want to see smokey burnouts.... And nitrous purges... Don't have to run lines to the intake I just want to purge it from the mirrors.... :redspotdance:

Wayne

Reaction score
My favorite setup was on the "cereal killa", which had purge nozzles coming out the fender vents. Man, that looked cool when he hit the purge button

RedRice589

Reaction score
My favorite setup was on the "cereal killa", which had purge nozzles coming out the fender vents. Man, that looked cool when he hit the purge button

That's what I'm talking about... Maybe co2 purge also? Doesn't that give a nice cloud or am I thinking of something else? Haha I'm all about the purge

bricewise

Reaction score
Way to take a shot at Wayne. How experienced are you at engine building?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my masters in engine building from the university of Phoenix online!

Clearly you and a few others have taken my joking comment too seriusly

50_shooter

Reaction score
Sounded condescending and serious. But we all know how its sometimes difficult to express what you mean in words on a screen.

6.4strokin

Reaction score
Got my masters in engine building from the university of Phoenix online!

Clearly you and a few others have taken my joking comment too seriusly

Way to back out of that statement and act innocent. It took you long enough to come up with a response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jethro

Reaction score
Sooo... I had a four way with triplets last night. Two blonde one brunette all three stacked.

I hope this sends the thread in a better direction.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Sooo... I had a four way with triplets last night. Two blonde one brunette all three stacked.

I hope this sends the thread in a better direction.

Well some pictures of this dream you apparently had would send it in a better direction! I mean I'd look at 3 hot tripletsLOL

Latest posts

Members online