6.7L Carnage - Testing the limits

mysticblu999

Reaction score
This is actually pretty exciting. Hopefully a turbo kit will follow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

HD F250

Reaction score
I am going to leave work early so I can watch this.

My guess, 699 and rods go because it's not gated and back pressure will do it in.

Chris1976

Reaction score
Bentley, right befor this event starts it would be fitting for you or who ever is doing it, to say (hold my beer...and watch this.

01PSD

Reaction score
Has anyone even found the limits of the stock head bolts yet? How many does it have per head? Can't remember

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Has anyone even found the limits of the stock head bolts yet? How many does it have per head? Can't remember

I don't think anyone has being that the rods are usually always the first thing to go.

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

zippyrat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have contemplated this very concept. I suspect we will run out of injector capabilities or exhaust flow past 750 HP. We are currently not wastegated, so that poor little single might be causing some pretty good restriction. Zane did dig out the NoS Super Pro Shot... Might as well run a -6an nitrous line straight into the intake plenum. Whether we will have a need for it or not shall be determined shortly.

If there is no wastegate and you spray turbo will overspeed.
Thats what is going to go, don't you ford guys know you can't spray a n-w/g charger!!!!

Latest posts

Members online