6.7L Runs 11.65 in the 1/4 mile on FUEL ONLY!

SPE

Reaction score
We are excited to announce that the SPE 6.7L Powerstroke Race truck (aka Honey Badger) ran 11.65 ON FUEL ONLY! We know there's a lot left on the table & will continue to R&D. We look forward to show the world what the 6.7 is capable of.

*P.S. Sorry for the shaky camera. :doh:

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
calc says 700hp at 114 .. if it weighs 7000 . looks like 1200 us . great start.

SPE

Reaction score
calc says 700hp at 114 .. if it weighs 7000 . looks like 1200 us . great start.

It's got more. Trying out some different tuning & such. We aren't running the same tune as we did on the dyno. We were testing some trans stuff but are happy with the numbers & wanted to share.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
what kinda pw were u runing that pass? so clean .

HD F250

Reaction score
I just seen the post on FB, very nice run guys. Glad to see everyones hard work and dedication starting to pay off for the 6.7.

Dave

Reaction score
Damn thats movin. Nice!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Tapatalk

SPE

Reaction score
No spray. Bottles have been empty since last summer & were left at home. Dans been working on a lot of tuning & testing out the trans. Wasn't even going for "fast" to be honest but with numbers like that it's hard not to share.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I'm kinda wondering where the 1000hp comes into play with this? Not doubting it... traction issues?

I remember David Lott being there years ago with a much less powered 7.3L.

Just curious.

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
On post #6 it was stated that they were still experimenting with trans files as well as engine files and figured it will get quicker with more testing and passes down the track...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

CATDiezel

Reaction score
On post #6 it was stated that they were still experimenting with trans files as well as engine files and figured it will get quicker with more testing and passes down the track...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

True..

However cfd ran basically the same thing with using his dyno file from my very small amount of knowledge. Forget the driver or owner. I'm just looking at track times.

I'm sure it's not easy getting 1000hp to shift properly on the track verse dyno...

Latest posts

Members online