6" Lift - 22x14 -77 on 37x13.5s

bpan

Reaction score
Hi I bought my truck with what I believe is a 6" Pro Comp lift. I am trying to find a new set of wheels as my tires are shot. Right now I am running some XD 20x9 -12s, with a 2" spacer. I wanted to go to a 22x12 -44, but I am now thinking I may be able to jam a 22x14 under there. Has anyone done this on a 6" lift with 37s? I have fender flares if that matters.

bpan

Reaction score
I stopped caring at "spacer"
Phucking Truck Rice....

Why the **** do you think I am trying to get rid of it jackass. I bought the ****ing truck that way.
**** off dick.
EDIT: and your slammed ass Cummins isn't ricey?

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Seems everyone gets sand in their V A G when someone mentions: spacers, -44 offset, how to make my tires stick out, can I fit a 12 inch wide tire on a 16 inch wide wheel blah blah blah....

I don't see that the wheel tire combo would cause to many issues. I think some trimming around the front bumper area would need to be addressed. However it may have already been done because of that 2" spacer you are running. But I will let others chime in.

Last edited:

bpan

Reaction score
Seems everyone gets sand in their V A G when someone mentions: spacers, -44 offset, how to make my tires stick out, can I fit a 12 inch wide tire on a 16 inch wide wheel blah blah blah....

I don't see that the wheel tire combo would cause to many issues. I think some trimming around the front bumper area would need to be addressed. However it may have already been done because of that 2" spacer you are running. But I will let others chime in.

Thanks for the actual help. Much appreciated. I should add that I have an AM bumper that will not require trimming. I am only concerned about the fit on the back of the fender.

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
That is usually the other place that may cause fitment issues. How wide of a 37 inch tire are you want to run? Are you currently running 37's or 35's? How wide are your current tires?

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Why the **** do you think I am trying to get rid of it jackass. I bought the ****ing truck that way.
**** off dick.
EDIT: and your slammed ass Cummins isn't ricey?
There wasn't Cummings in that truck.
trup-140300-fast-006_zpstchwqeef.jpg

Last edited:

bpan

Reaction score
That is usually the other place that may cause fitment issues. How wide of a 37 inch tire are you want to run? Are you currently running 37's or 35's? How wide are your current tires?

Im on 37s right now, 12.5" wide Pro Comps. I want to go to 37x13.5" Open Countrys.

bpan

Reaction score
Powerstrokearmy is full of older guys that hate the stretched tire scene. This happens everytime somebody asks how wide of a stretched tire they can fit. Personally, I don't blame them, they're ugly af.

When the hell did I say I want a stretched tire? I want to run 37 x 13.5s on a 14" rim. That doesn't sound stretched to me.

bpan

Reaction score
Ricey enough for the cover of Truckin. LOL
I actually drive a mildly lifted 2015 Platinum F250...with no rice at all on it.

Awesome. Im sure its a nice truck and Im sure your Dodge was too. Thank you for trying but unless you have something useful to add please stay out of my threads.

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
I know of some guys running 22x14s with a 35s on a 4 inch lift. Clay Stewart has a 4.5 Carli kit with 22x14 and 325/50/22. I think if you want to go to a 37 you will more then likely need a 8 inch lift. I think the only thing that would get in the way with 37s on a 6 inch would be the front bumper hitting.

bpan

Reaction score
I know of some guys running 22x14s with a 35s on a 4 inch lift. Clay Stewart has a 4.5 Carli kit with 22x14 and 325/50/22. I think if you want to go to a 37 you will more then likely need a 8 inch lift. I think the only thing that would get in the way with 37s on a 6 inch would be the front bumper hitting.

Thanks I think I will stick with the 22x12s. New wheels here we come!

Jerrybizzle

Reaction score
When the hell did I say I want a stretched tire? I want to run 37 x 13.5s on a 14" rim. That doesn't sound stretched to me.

Generally speaking if the tire is as wide or wider than a rim that is stretched. 13.5 inch tire on 14 in rim is stretched. Basically any rim wider than a tire manufacture recommends it be ran on would be stretching the tire. I'd recommend the 12 inch wide wheel. Looks better in my opinion and slightly more practical if you actually drive the truck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.