• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6" MBPR Mitres, black.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Not looking to sell just yet, but would prefer a trade for an MBRP true-dual setup, or maybe a single 4" or 5" and some cash? Stainless only please...

I've got the full MBRP kit, it's the 4" turbo back stack kit in stainless, to the 2 36" MBRP stacks, which I believe were powdercoated black, by MBRP, I think this was a special order done before they even offered the black stacks, from what I understand. I bought the kit second hand, but it was brand new still. I LOVE the way the truck sounds with these, and love the looks, but between the stacks and the veggie tank in the bed, I am basically out of room in the bed. I would also like to put a toolbox back in at some point, so I'm thinking I need to sacrifice something... With diesel at $4.35 a gallon, the veggie tank stays. Stacks would be next...

Again, only interested in trading right now, maybe someone out there has a turbo back exhaust and wants to go to stacks?

I've also got the MBRP diamond plate cover to go over the stack piping in the bed, that I could possibly bargain away, or throw cash in for it, depending on trade offer. Also looking for any 6.0 go-fast stuff too I guess.

These pics are from the day it was installed, so the piping probably doesn't look as shiny now, but I can clean it up and polish it for whoever wants it. The diamond plate cover would of course cover this up anyways... everying is like new and all the brackets can loosen right off the truck no problem.

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

Latest posts

Members online