• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6" RBP Satin Black Exhaust Tip

Reaction score
I have a brand new 6" RBP exhaust tip that I need to sell. Like I said its brand new, its 5" Inlet, 6" Outlet, and its 20" Long. This thing is huge and its really nice. Take a look at the pictures. I have it standing and laying next to a can of spray paint so you can get some better representation of the actual size.

These sell for $300 new, ill take 200 shipped.
026.png

025.png

024-1.png

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Talking crap is all your doing. anyone who had the money ready would snatch that bitch up and paint that star red.

NORCALSTROKIN

Reaction score
Talking crap is all your doing. anyone who had the money ready would snatch that bitch up and paint that star red.

Easy turbo... Xdp sells them for 200$ already done with the red star... Why would I paint a 200$ tip?!? It's not a banks tip. Smart guy!!!

NORCALSTROKIN

Reaction score
I personally ordered it without the red star, thought it would blend better.

Agree with ur white truck... But I'm all black ... And everything else will stand out in red... It's a nice tip, I just can't waste 200$ and then rattle can the star when I can get the one with the red star for 200$

Not trying to step on anyone feet here...

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Easy turbo... Xdp sells them for 200$ already done with the red star... Why would I paint a 200$ tip?!? It's not a banks tip. Smart guy!!!

Its on ebay for 100$ buy it for 100 paint the star for a dollar. Everybodys happy. Smart guy ? i think so i just saved 99$ over a star.................

JK Fab

Reaction score
Matt would not paint it if the guy gave it to him for free !!!! Matt has a vision and he just wants to do it right the first time.

Last edited:

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
hmmm i wonder if this would look tacky in front of my back tire....

more like look ballin

Matt would not paint it if the guy gave it to him for free !!!! Matt has a vision and he just wants to do it right the first time.

Poor matt. id rather have it painted on from the factory too if i didnt know how to paint worth a dying breath. Way to waste 100$ when a perfect one is right here. Theres a fine line---------

NORCALSTROKIN

Reaction score
more like look ballin

Poor matt. id rather have it painted on from the factory too if i didnt know how to paint worth a dying breath. Way to waste 100$ when a perfect one is right here. Theres a fine line---------

Your still a kid... You will learn, I was like u on my first truck... Then I grew up!!! I will spend the money right the first time..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.