600+ hp H&S tuned 6.7

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Very correct. While we are not promising things will hold together at 600HP, we are doing what it takes to get the MOST out of the stock bottom end. Requiring a customer to install rods takes a product into a whole new realm, and cuts the market down substantially. We are striving to keep cylinder pressure spikes to a minimum and lessen the stress on the factory connecting rods.

So far I am loving the truck. Transmission is holding up great with a few tuning modifications, and I don't expect it is going to give up any time soon.

We do not plan on making this kit DPF capable at this time. We may change those plans in the future, but for now we are supporting the race applications only. There is a reason the factory turbos are designed the way they are (for emissions). To be able to improve on what Ford has done and retain perfect functionality of the emissions system would take a LOT of R&D to say the least. The demand is there, but I don't know that anyone will successfully be able to provide support for it.

Thanks for the support guys, we are looking forward to providing some revolutionary parts for this 6.7L Powerstroke. It's time to show all those 6.4L guys that we can have some power too! - I love my 6.4, but this 6.7L is an animal!

Can you guys put a helicopter turbo on my truck?

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
Good to hear bently.

but if it isnt DPF friendly what does this do to the customer thats in a state that is heavly govern'd by emmission laws. Like california?

We have not been able to sell products into the state of California for over a year now. Unfortunately this product is not going to be geared towards that market.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Ca has emission laws??? Damn it. Good stuff for you 6.7 boys, cool to see new goodies coming out,

Nic

Reaction score
So with dual pumps, a single and just tuning seems pretty impressive. What are yalls takes on the power potential compared to the 6.4? I wonder what bigger injectors, rods, and a built transmission would do. Seems like these numbers are pretty high for the supported mods already. I want a single cab race truck and really want the 6.4 but I'm afraid by that time these 6.7s are going to be monsters...

Reaction score
Very correct. While we are not promising things will hold together at 600HP, we are doing what it takes to get the MOST out of the stock bottom end. Requiring a customer to install rods takes a product into a whole new realm, and cuts the market down substantially. We are striving to keep cylinder pressure spikes to a minimum and lessen the stress on the factory connecting rods.

So far I am loving the truck. Transmission is holding up great with a few tuning modifications, and I don't expect it is going to give up any time soon.

We do not plan on making this kit DPF capable at this time. We may change those plans in the future, but for now we are supporting the race applications only. There is a reason the factory turbos are designed the way they are (for emissions). To be able to improve on what Ford has done and retain perfect functionality of the emissions system would take a LOT of R&D to say the least. The demand is there, but I don't know that anyone will successfully be able to provide support for it.

Thanks for the support guys, we are looking forward to providing some revolutionary parts for this 6.7L Powerstroke. It's time to show all those 6.4L guys that we can have some power too! - I love my 6.4, but this 6.7L is an animal!

Awesome. Been waiting to hear more and more about the 6.7. Have been throwing the idea around of buying 6.4, but would like the 6.7 better. Now it will be worth the wait.
Great work fellas and thanks for releasing some info to us. :ford:

Jarrod B

Reaction score
Finally read the thread. This looks promising for the engine. Is it still true that the ecm still has the chance of erroring out when programing and ending being wiped with no file?

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
Still holding strong and taking a beating. The truck is back on the dyno for the day today. We are testing the pressure and temperature drops across the factory intercooler. Then we are replacing the factory unit with a custom one good for close to 1000hp. We assume the factory unit has reached thermal capacity and upgrading it should yield us a drop in intake air temperatures and a small gain in HP.

We will keep you guys posted with the results!

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Still holding strong and taking a beating. The truck is back on the dyno for the day today. We are testing the pressure and temperature drops across the factory intercooler. Then we are replacing the factory unit with a custom one good for close to 1000hp. We assume the factory unit has reached thermal capacity and upgrading it should yield us a drop in intake air temperatures and a small gain in HP.

We will keep you guys posted with the results!

Nice, I was wondering about that myself. Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Members online