• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

61mm 2015 turbo

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Still have the 2015 power stroke turbo. Need gone asap. Dropping the price! Looking to get $1800 for the turbo,pedestal, up-pipes, exhaust manifold, gaskets, and v-bands!!!

Need gone!

$1800 shipped.

Pm me or call/text (813) 951-2734

Swsignal5

Reaction score
I'm in fl. I travel in between or Charlotte and Tampa everyday. I'm actually trucking from Tampa to Charlotte nc on feb 23 or 24th.

BASBHAT08

Reaction score
Does the new turbo work with a 2011. Or would mods need to be made. Trucks completely deleted already.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
It's a drop in fit for the older motors. I have a 12 that it was on. I also had aluminum intake manifold that I can sell with it. It deletes the whole plastic intake piece

1st last59

Reaction score
The intake your talking about is it stock or aftermarket. I'm interested. I seen the pics on the other thread. Got any of the whole engine bay or all the parts that comes with it. Thanks.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
The intake your talking about is it stock or aftermarket. I'm interested. I seen the pics on the other thread. Got any of the whole engine bay or all the parts that comes with it. Thanks.

I had a compound setup with it. The setup is not in the truck right now but I still have all my intake piping and everything. Can I text you pictures?

Swsignal5

Reaction score

I built my intake but a stock 2015 intake can be used.

Latest posts