7.3 No start

T_rider_0013

Reaction score
It started one my way home from work a month ago which is roughly 20 miles ish and to get it started I had to drain the valve on the back the of the bowl... would run fine till I romped on the pedal than it fell on its face 3 times getting in the driveway. I said screw it took it ford $6000 later still no running truck and no money reimbursement either. They replaced all 8 injectors, idm and full pick up in tank and fuel pump last night. I'm wondering if the cmp or icp the ipr would be bad. Would I be better off replacing all those before I jump to hpop?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

T_rider_0013

Reaction score
@ David no it would fire right off the bat after wts light went off only took like 2 seconds and it would run like a champ.

T_rider_0013

Reaction score
Would the fuel stand pipe in the fuel bowl being stuck open have something to do with a no start?

T_rider_0013

Reaction score
Ya ford did that for me. On a good note truck is fixed. As I mentioned earlier it turned out to be the cam position sensor. Runs like a bad**s ape.hope this helps the next person. I DO NOT RECOMMEND TAKING A VEHICLE TO FORD DEALERSHIPS!!!

Latest posts