7.3 OBS Girl from Florida

ghohouston

Reaction score
Why is it any thread with "new girl" blows up?

Welcome

Sounds like some of these fellas on here just make a big deal out of it, as if she wasnt another person like you or I. Maybe they just dont know how to talk to women in real life so they get freaked on here...

Anyways, welcome from Texas!

LilBit 4x4

Reaction score
Sounds like some of these fellas on here just make a big deal out of it, as if she wasnt another person like you or I. Maybe they just dont know how to talk to women in real life so they get freaked on here...

Thanks for the welcome all.

And lol, I'm just another diesel lover trying to figure things out :ford:

Magnum PD

Reaction score
But she's a GIRL diesel lover....something most of us on here like and some attracted to. Single guys are wanting to know if she single and looking for a man.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score

It's cause some of us already know her from another place... Hence the type of comments that are showing up. NOT just because its a girl on a forum with a truck. YOU, just dont know as much as you think you do.

Still, welcome to the army...

ghohouston

Reaction score
It's cause some of us already know her from another place... Hence the type of comments that are showing up. NOT just because its a girl on a forum with a truck. YOU, just dont know as much as you think you do.

Still, welcome to the army...

Easy buddy, easy, I didnt claim to know all, and obviously, I did not know that, my bad

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.