• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 parts

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Have some parts out of a spare 7.3 engine out of an old truck of mine. 199k when pulled. Ran fine. Engine is super rusty which is why it came out. Going to pull injectors and rocker arms and pushrods when I have a chance. Engine harness is also good. Hpop is going to come off to be sold a also. Let me know if you need any of these parts. Price on everything is best offer...

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Shoot me an offer. Let me clean the oil and bull**** off them first to make sure they aren't rusty too. This thing is a mess. It won't be until next week though. I'm out of town tomorrow-Sunday.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I'm guessing harness is for a 2000 considering that's what the tuck is. Might be sold to jwlandry though. He already pm'd me

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Injectors are out. AD code. Rockets and pushrods too if anyone needs them. Valve covers are also good.

slowstrokin99

Reaction score
I need a core motor with heads and exhaust manifolds for fabrication process how much and where in pa are you

Also looking for a set of 3 in intakes spider and pedistal so I can finally install my 38r on my e99

Latest posts

Members online